About Daniel Tomasulo, Ph.D.
Dan Tomasulo Ph.D., TEP, MFA, MAPP teaches Positive Psychology in the graduate program of Counseling and Clinical Psychology at Columbia University, Teachers College and works with Martin Seligman, the Father of Positive Psychology in the Masters of Applied Positive Psychology (MAPP) program at the University of Pennsylvania. He is Director of the New York Certification in Positive Psychology for the Open Center in New York City and on faculty at New Jersey City University. Sharecare has honored him as one of the top 10 online influencers on the topic of depression. For more information go to: http://www.dare2behappy.com/. He also writes for Psych Central's Ask the Therapist column and the Proof Positive blog.
Articles by Daniel Tomasulo, Ph.D.:
- Can Music Offer Hope In Coping with Depression? It Depends
11 Jun 2017
- Wait — What? 25 Seconds to Better Health
07 May 2017
- Love on the Beach
01 Oct 2016
- Is the Cure for the Common Cold Within Reach?
12 Apr 2016
- Moral Intuition and the Kindness of Strangers
10 Mar 2016
- Love is a Verb: Findings from the Longest Study on Happiness
25 Jan 2016
- Are You A Mystic? A Call To Participate In Mystics Anonymous
21 Sep 2015
- Friendship Day: Be the Friend You Would Like to Have
02 Aug 2015
- The Yes-And Rule and Confessions of a Wannabe Giver
21 Jun 2015
- Three Things that Help Children Succeed
13 May 2015
- What Do Therapists Think About Before Your Session?
09 Apr 2015
- Why We Worry and What to Do About It
07 Mar 2015
- 3 Rules for a Positive Transformation
16 Feb 2015
- Are New Treatments for Depression Right Under Our Nose?
29 Dec 2014
- 7 Habits of Highly Defective People
11 Nov 2014
- Would Your Life Be Better if You Owned More Things?
27 Jul 2014
- Are Antidepressants Enough?
22 Jun 2014
- True Colors: Research Sheds Light On Body Emotions
11 Jan 2014
- Is Your Diary the Ultimate Self-Help Tool?
06 Jan 2014
- Miracle on 38th Street: Micro-Changes & Majestic Moments in a Philadelphia Cab
21 Dec 2013
- How Much Grit Have You Got? Duckworth Will Help You Find Out
16 Oct 2013
- A Close Encounter with Thich Nhat Hanh
29 Sep 2013
- Mental Floss: How Meditation is Like Brushing Your Teeth
06 Sep 2013
- The Reciprocity Ring: A New Take On Giving
28 Aug 2013
- Bed & Bored: The Element of Surprise in Making Love Last
18 Aug 2013
- Down in the Dumps? Garbage Pickers with a Happy Life
17 Apr 2013
- How to make love to a stranger?
09 Apr 2013
- Moving from What’s Wrong to What’s Strong: Introducing Positive Psychotherapy (PPT)
27 Jan 2013
- Sick & Tired? Take this Sleep Quiz
20 Jan 2013
- We Underestimate Our Changes: The End of History Illusion
10 Jan 2013
- Are You a Hero in Waiting?
06 Jan 2013
- Hurricane Sandy: Gratitude, Empathy & Evolution
03 Jan 2013
- Gratitude Research Delivered: Diagnosis Day, Part Two
01 Nov 2012
- Diagnosis Day, Part One: A Lesson in Gratitude
04 Oct 2012
- Jump for Joy Foundation Puts Childhood Obesity on the Ropes
05 Sep 2012
- Lance Armstrong: Cognitive Dissonance as a Hero’s Journey Ends
25 Aug 2012
- What Do You Know about Being Happy? The Positive Psychology Quiz
05 May 2012
- Mindfulness and the Military: Does Self-Acceptance Help Veterans?
26 Mar 2012
- Requiem for PowerPoint: Prezi Zooms In
17 Feb 2012
- The Happiness Advantage: An Interview with Shawn Achor
17 Jan 2012
- The Year in Gratitude: Introducing the Virtual Gratitude Visit
03 Jan 2012
- Can God and Gratitude Help Your Mental Health?
11 Dec 2011
- The 12 Steps of Positive Psychology
17 Oct 2011
- Catching On and Letting Go: The Art and Science of Flourishing
08 Oct 2011
- How Full Is Your Glass?
22 Sep 2011
- Can a Hurricane Make You Happy?
01 Sep 2011
- Negawatts: The Positive Psychology Behind Negative Energy
07 Aug 2011
- Love, Suicide and Well-Being: International Positive Psychology Association’s Second Congress
01 Aug 2011
- Gratitude for the Canadian Healthcare System — From an American Patient
14 Jul 2011
- 10 Tips for New Fathers
19 Jun 2011