Psych Central - The Internet's Mental Health Resource
Substance abuse -- whether it be alcohol, opioids, or something else -- can be a real challenge to overcome.
Anxiety & Panic
Anxiety disorders, such as phobias and panic attacks, are the most common type of mental disorders.
Problems in Living
Our comprehensive guide to problems in living, such as dealing with grief, loneliness, relationships, anger, and more.
Our guide helps you understand the symptoms and treatments for schizophrenia and psychosis.
- 6 Healing Habits of Adults Who Recover From Childhood Emotional Neglect
- 4 Indications of a Psychopath at Work
- Ryan Seacrest Gives Us All a Reminder of The Danger Of Too Much Stress
- CPTSD, PTSD and Trauma: 13 Ways to Play to Honor Our Inner Child
- 11 Signs You Work with a Sociopath