Psych Central - The Internet's Mental Health Resource
Substance abuse -- whether it be alcohol, opioids, or something else -- can be a real challenge to overcome.
Anxiety & Panic
Anxiety disorders, such as phobias and panic attacks, are the most common type of mental disorders.
Problems in Living
Our comprehensive guide to problems in living, such as dealing with grief, loneliness, relationships, anger, and more.
Our guide helps you understand the symptoms and treatments for schizophrenia and psychosis.
- 7 Signs You Are Emotionally Numb
- The Arbitrary Rules of Narcissists
- The Effects of Trauma from "Growing up Too Fast"
- Gaslighting: How a Parent Can Drive a Kid Crazy
- 14 Things You Need to Start Doing for Your Emotional Health