Psych Central - The Internet's Mental Health Resource
Substance abuse -- whether it be alcohol, opioids, or something else -- can be a real challenge to overcome.
Anxiety & Panic
Anxiety disorders, such as phobias and panic attacks, are the most common type of mental disorders.
Problems in Living
Our comprehensive guide to problems in living, such as dealing with grief, loneliness, relationships, anger, and more.
Our guide helps you understand the symptoms and treatments for schizophrenia and psychosis.
- The Difference Between Self-Esteem, Self-Worth, Self-Confidence and Self-Knowledge
- Why Do People Lie to Their Therapists? Here's the Most Important Reason, by Far
- If You Have a Hard Time with Self-Compassion, This Could Help
- 6 Not-So-Simple But Significant Questions to Ask Ourselves
- Finding Emotional Freedom After a Toxic Relationship