Psych Central - The Internet's Mental Health Resource
Substance abuse -- whether it be alcohol, opioids, or something else -- can be a real challenge to overcome.
Anxiety & Panic
Anxiety disorders, such as phobias and panic attacks, are the most common type of mental disorders.
Problems in Living
Our comprehensive guide to problems in living, such as dealing with grief, loneliness, relationships, anger, and more.
Our guide helps you understand the symptoms and treatments for schizophrenia and psychosis.
- 5 Hard-to-Spot Manipulations Narcissists Love
- Why We Say, "I'm fine" - When We Aren't
- Attachment Theory: Parent-Child Attachment Affects Relationship Skills Throughout Life
- CPTSD, PTSD and Intergenerational Trauma: Living In a Fight-or-flight Response and 9 Steps to Getting Out
- The Gift of Borderline Personality Disorder
Building a Therapeutic Alliance with a Dreamer: Trials and Tribulations of an Undocumented Immigrant