Psych Central - The Internet's Mental Health Resource
Substance abuse -- whether it be alcohol, opioids, or something else -- can be a real challenge to overcome.
Anxiety & Panic
Anxiety disorders, such as phobias and panic attacks, are the most common type of mental disorders.
Problems in Living
Our comprehensive guide to problems in living, such as dealing with grief, loneliness, relationships, anger, and more.
Our guide helps you understand the symptoms and treatments for schizophrenia and psychosis.
- How Society Gaslights Survivors of Narcissists, Sociopaths and Psychopaths
- Dangerous Dark Traits Among Narcissists, Abusers, and Toxic People
- What it Means to Have Good Communication Skills in Your Relationship
- Dysfunction Interrupted-5 Questions to Ask Yourself if You are Chronically Angry
- Going No Contact with Mom? Prepare Yourself for the Smear Campaign