Psych Central - The Internet's Mental Health Resource
Substance abuse -- whether it be alcohol, opioids, or something else -- can be a real challenge to overcome.
Anxiety & Panic
Anxiety disorders, such as phobias and panic attacks, are the most common type of mental disorders.
Problems in Living
Our comprehensive guide to problems in living, such as dealing with grief, loneliness, relationships, anger, and more.
Our guide helps you understand the symptoms and treatments for schizophrenia and psychosis.
- The #1 Myth About Psychopaths and Malignant Narcissists: What People Get Wrong About These Types
- Not All Childhood Emotional Neglect is the Same: 5 Different Varieties
- How the 8th Sense Affects a Child's Emotional Experiences
- How to Successfully Work with a Narcissist
- The Gatekeeping of Diagnostic Dinosaurs: Autism, neurophobia, confirmation bias, and internalized ableism
The Gatekeeping of Diagnostic Dinosaurs: Autism, neurophobia, confirmation bias, and internalized ableism