Psych Central - The Internet's Mental Health Resource
Substance abuse -- whether it be alcohol, opioids, or something else -- can be a real challenge to overcome.
Anxiety & Panic
Anxiety disorders, such as phobias and panic attacks, are the most common type of mental disorders.
Problems in Living
Our comprehensive guide to problems in living, such as dealing with grief, loneliness, relationships, anger, and more.
Our guide helps you understand the symptoms and treatments for schizophrenia and psychosis.
- The Dark Side of Being Raised by Permissive Parents
- Dangerous Dark Traits Among Narcissists, Abusers, and Toxic People
- How Society Gaslights Survivors of Narcissists, Sociopaths and Psychopaths
- The Highly Sensitive Person In An Emotionally Neglectful Family
- 11 Fall Self-Care Activities for October and November