Psych Central - The Internet's Mental Health Resource
Substance abuse -- whether it be alcohol, opioids, or something else -- can be a real challenge to overcome.
Anxiety & Panic
Anxiety disorders, such as phobias and panic attacks, are the most common type of mental disorders.
Problems in Living
Our comprehensive guide to problems in living, such as dealing with grief, loneliness, relationships, anger, and more.
Our guide helps you understand the symptoms and treatments for schizophrenia and psychosis.
- The Consequences of Narcissistic Parenting
- Signs of Major Depression Subtypes: Introduction
- Don't Let Survivor's Guilt Hold You Back From Growth and Healing
- One Practice That Consistently Helps Conquer Triggers
- Narcissistic Parenting: Is It Really Protection or Merely Projection? (Pt 1 and 2)
Like fire, unchecked anger can grow out of control and cause enormous damage and pain....