Psych Central - The Internet's Mental Health Resource
Substance abuse -- whether it be alcohol, opioids, or something else -- can be a real challenge to overcome.
Anxiety & Panic
Anxiety disorders, such as phobias and panic attacks, are the most common type of mental disorders.
Problems in Living
Our comprehensive guide to problems in living, such as dealing with grief, loneliness, relationships, anger, and more.
Our guide helps you understand the symptoms and treatments for schizophrenia and psychosis.
- Why Every Adult in the World Should Watch the Still Faced Parent Video
- How to Deal With an Ambivalent Partner
- Intropaths and Extropaths: Categorizing Personalities
- Alexithymia: A Personality Trait
- Types of Abusers: The "Victim"