Psych Central - The Internet's Mental Health Resource
Substance abuse -- whether it be alcohol, opioids, or something else -- can be a real challenge to overcome.
Anxiety & Panic
Anxiety disorders, such as phobias and panic attacks, are the most common type of mental disorders.
Problems in Living
Our comprehensive guide to problems in living, such as dealing with grief, loneliness, relationships, anger, and more.
Our guide helps you understand the symptoms and treatments for schizophrenia and psychosis.
- Commitmentphobic Narcissists: Seduction, Withholding, and Love Triangles
- How to Stop Being So Controlling
- How Feeling Not Good Enough Makes You Crave Validation
- Long Term Results of Parental Alienation to the Alienated Child
- 9 Steps to Find a Good Trauma Therapist