Psych Central - The Internet's Mental Health Resource
Substance abuse -- whether it be alcohol, opioids, or something else -- can be a real challenge to overcome.
Anxiety & Panic
Anxiety disorders, such as phobias and panic attacks, are the most common type of mental disorders.
Problems in Living
Our comprehensive guide to problems in living, such as dealing with grief, loneliness, relationships, anger, and more.
Our guide helps you understand the symptoms and treatments for schizophrenia and psychosis.
- The Narcissist and the Holidays: A Cheat Sheet of Advice for the Wary and the Weary
- How a Traumatic, Controlling Upbringing Makes You Unmotivated, Overwhelmed, and Empty
- When Childhood Emotional Neglect is Combined With Abuse: 3 Effects on Your Adult Life
- 9 Ways Childhood Emotional Neglect Makes Your Holidays More Difficult
- My 25 Time Management Tips