Psych Central - The Internet's Mental Health Resource
Substance abuse -- whether it be alcohol, opioids, or something else -- can be a real challenge to overcome.
Anxiety & Panic
Anxiety disorders, such as phobias and panic attacks, are the most common type of mental disorders.
Problems in Living
Our comprehensive guide to problems in living, such as dealing with grief, loneliness, relationships, anger, and more.
Our guide helps you understand the symptoms and treatments for schizophrenia and psychosis.
- Why Every Adult in the World Should Watch the Still Faced Parent Video
- Types of Abusers: The "Victim"
- 6 Signs of Perfectionism That Aren't About Trying to Be Perfect
- Alexithymia: A Personality Trait
- Colette and her Sexual Abuse (Incest) Victim Who Fell Madly In Love With Her
Missing Doctor Appointments Linked to Increased Risk of Death – Especially for Those With Mental Health Conditions