Psych Central - The Internet's Mental Health Resource
Substance abuse -- whether it be alcohol, opioids, or something else -- can be a real challenge to overcome.
Anxiety & Panic
Anxiety disorders, such as phobias and panic attacks, are the most common type of mental disorders.
Problems in Living
Our comprehensive guide to problems in living, such as dealing with grief, loneliness, relationships, anger, and more.
Our guide helps you understand the symptoms and treatments for schizophrenia and psychosis.
- 5 Victim-Shaming Myths That Harm Abuse and Trauma Survivors and Encourage Spiritual Bypassing
- The Enmeshed Family System: What It Is and How to Break Free
- If You Have a Hard Time with Self-Compassion, This Could Help
- The Difference Between Self-Esteem, Self-Worth, Self-Confidence and Self-Knowledge
- 34 Affirmations for When Perfectionism Makes You Feel Inadequate