Psych Central - The Internet's Mental Health Resource
Substance abuse -- whether it be alcohol, opioids, or something else -- can be a real challenge to overcome.
Anxiety & Panic
Anxiety disorders, such as phobias and panic attacks, are the most common type of mental disorders.
Problems in Living
Our comprehensive guide to problems in living, such as dealing with grief, loneliness, relationships, anger, and more.
Our guide helps you understand the symptoms and treatments for schizophrenia and psychosis.
- Who's Going to Probably Win the 2020 Oscars?
- "You're Faking It!" What Happens When the Family Scapegoat Is Injured or Sick
- How Healing Your Childhood Emotional Neglect Makes You More Emotionally Intelligent
- The Best Way to Manage Anger in the Moment
- Bipolar Disorder On The Page