Psych Central - The Internet's Mental Health Resource
Substance abuse -- whether it be alcohol, opioids, or something else -- can be a real challenge to overcome.
Anxiety & Panic
Anxiety disorders, such as phobias and panic attacks, are the most common type of mental disorders.
Problems in Living
Our comprehensive guide to problems in living, such as dealing with grief, loneliness, relationships, anger, and more.
Our guide helps you understand the symptoms and treatments for schizophrenia and psychosis.
- The Narcissistic Mother: One of the Most Frightening of All Personalities
- 7 Ways a Narcissistic Attachment Is Destructive
- Early Sexual Victimization of Children & Adolescents: 19 Signs
- Religious Sexual Abuse: A Return to Shame
- How Brandon Learned to Small Talk and Why It Transformed All His Relationships