Psych Central - The Internet's Mental Health Resource
Substance abuse -- whether it be alcohol, opioids, or something else -- can be a real challenge to overcome.
Anxiety & Panic
Anxiety disorders, such as phobias and panic attacks, are the most common type of mental disorders.
Problems in Living
Our comprehensive guide to problems in living, such as dealing with grief, loneliness, relationships, anger, and more.
Our guide helps you understand the symptoms and treatments for schizophrenia and psychosis.
- 5 Proven Strategies to Increase Happiness
- Trapped in a Circle of Your Own Self-Doubt? 3 Steps Out
- Parental Alienation: What NOT to do if you are the Targeted Parent of a Narcissist
- Catfishing; Avoid this Fishy and Catchy Addiction
- A Homage To My Nephew: How Death Brings Us Closer To Truly Living Life