Psych Central - The Internet's Mental Health Resource
Substance abuse -- whether it be alcohol, opioids, or something else -- can be a real challenge to overcome.
Anxiety & Panic
Anxiety disorders, such as phobias and panic attacks, are the most common type of mental disorders.
Problems in Living
Our comprehensive guide to problems in living, such as dealing with grief, loneliness, relationships, anger, and more.
Our guide helps you understand the symptoms and treatments for schizophrenia and psychosis.
- People Don't Outgrow the Effects of Childhood Trauma Just Because They Become Adults
- Who's Going to Probably Win the 2020 Oscars?
- "You're Faking It!" What Happens When the Family Scapegoat Is Injured or Sick
- How Healing Your Childhood Emotional Neglect Makes You More Emotionally Intelligent
- 25 Tips To Get Rid of Overthinking