Psych Central - The Internet's Mental Health Resource
Substance abuse -- whether it be alcohol, opioids, or something else -- can be a real challenge to overcome.
Anxiety & Panic
Anxiety disorders, such as phobias and panic attacks, are the most common type of mental disorders.
Problems in Living
Our comprehensive guide to problems in living, such as dealing with grief, loneliness, relationships, anger, and more.
Our guide helps you understand the symptoms and treatments for schizophrenia and psychosis.
- 3 Reasons You May Not Know You Have Childhood Emotional Neglect
- The Porn Panic: Is Porn a 'Public Health Crisis'?
- Why It's So Important to Validate Yourself and How to Start
- 4 Things You Can Do When Feeling Anxious
- 12 Important Reminders for People Who Struggle with Codependency
Comparison of Males and Females with ASD: Gender Differences in People with Autism Spectrum Disorder