Psych Central - The Internet's Mental Health Resource
Substance abuse -- whether it be alcohol, opioids, or something else -- can be a real challenge to overcome.
Anxiety & Panic
Anxiety disorders, such as phobias and panic attacks, are the most common type of mental disorders.
Problems in Living
Our comprehensive guide to problems in living, such as dealing with grief, loneliness, relationships, anger, and more.
Our guide helps you understand the symptoms and treatments for schizophrenia and psychosis.
- Is Shaming Yourself a Habit? The Magic Question to Help Stop Shame in Its Tracks
- Narcissist's Mixed Messages
- Jealous Mothers Competing with their Daughters
- 11 Signs of a Toxic Relationship
- How Trauma Impairs the Decision-Making Process