Psych Central - The Internet's Mental Health Resource
Substance abuse -- whether it be alcohol, opioids, or something else -- can be a real challenge to overcome.
Anxiety & Panic
Anxiety disorders, such as phobias and panic attacks, are the most common type of mental disorders.
Problems in Living
Our comprehensive guide to problems in living, such as dealing with grief, loneliness, relationships, anger, and more.
Our guide helps you understand the symptoms and treatments for schizophrenia and psychosis.
- The Consequences of Narcissistic Parenting
- Don't Let Survivor's Guilt Hold You Back From Growth and Healing
- Signs of Major Depression Subtypes
- Brain Imaging Shows Shared Patterns in Major Mental Disorders
- Study: For Long-Term Well-Being, Turn to Power of Realistic Thinking