Psych Central - The Internet's Mental Health Resource
Substance abuse -- whether it be alcohol, opioids, or something else -- can be a real challenge to overcome.
Anxiety & Panic
Anxiety disorders, such as phobias and panic attacks, are the most common type of mental disorders.
Problems in Living
Our comprehensive guide to problems in living, such as dealing with grief, loneliness, relationships, anger, and more.
Our guide helps you understand the symptoms and treatments for schizophrenia and psychosis.
- How Childhood Trauma and Dissociation Result in Horrible Adulthood Problems
- Raised By Struggling Parents: The Invisible Child
- No Contact: The "Fly in the Ointment" No-One Talks About
- Not Being Angry at Abusive Parents is No Virtue
- Boundaries, Blaming, and Enabling in Codependent Relationships