Psych Central - The Internet's Mental Health Resource
Substance abuse -- whether it be alcohol, opioids, or something else -- can be a real challenge to overcome.
Anxiety & Panic
Anxiety disorders, such as phobias and panic attacks, are the most common type of mental disorders.
Problems in Living
Our comprehensive guide to problems in living, such as dealing with grief, loneliness, relationships, anger, and more.
Our guide helps you understand the symptoms and treatments for schizophrenia and psychosis.
- Raised By Struggling Parents: The Invisible Child
- How Childhood Trauma and Dissociation Result in Horrible Adulthood Problems
- Boundaries, Blaming, and Enabling in Codependent Relationships
- Not Being Angry at Abusive Parents is No Virtue
- Why Victims of Abuse stay in the Relationship