Psych Central - The Internet's Mental Health Resource
Substance abuse -- whether it be alcohol, opioids, or something else -- can be a real challenge to overcome.
Anxiety & Panic
Anxiety disorders, such as phobias and panic attacks, are the most common type of mental disorders.
Problems in Living
Our comprehensive guide to problems in living, such as dealing with grief, loneliness, relationships, anger, and more.
Our guide helps you understand the symptoms and treatments for schizophrenia and psychosis.
- Brain Imaging Shows Shared Patterns in Major Mental Disorders
- Looking in All the Wrong Places: Passive Suicide and COVID-19
- How Narcissists Pretend to Be Noble Martyrs
- How Childhood Trauma Causes Imbalanced Growth
- Are You Having Sleep Problems During the Pandemic? 5 Likely Reasons