Psych Central - The Internet's Mental Health Resource
Substance abuse -- whether it be alcohol, opioids, or something else -- can be a real challenge to overcome.
Anxiety & Panic
Anxiety disorders, such as phobias and panic attacks, are the most common type of mental disorders.
Problems in Living
Our comprehensive guide to problems in living, such as dealing with grief, loneliness, relationships, anger, and more.
Our guide helps you understand the symptoms and treatments for schizophrenia and psychosis.
- How Narcissists Blame and Accuse Others for Their Own Shortcomings
- Struggle With Self-Discipline? Do This Simple Exercise Every Single Day
- 5 Helpful Guidelines For Talking About Childhood Emotional Neglect With Your Spouse
- Inspirational Quotes to Help You Recover from Codependency
- Lust Part 1: Cooling it Down