Psych Central - The Internet's Mental Health Resource
Substance abuse -- whether it be alcohol, opioids, or something else -- can be a real challenge to overcome.
Anxiety & Panic
Anxiety disorders, such as phobias and panic attacks, are the most common type of mental disorders.
Problems in Living
Our comprehensive guide to problems in living, such as dealing with grief, loneliness, relationships, anger, and more.
Our guide helps you understand the symptoms and treatments for schizophrenia and psychosis.
- 11 Signs You Work with a Sociopath
- 6 Healing Habits of Adults Who Recover From Childhood Emotional Neglect
- 40 Self-Care Tips for Better Mental Well-Being
- Don't Attack the Caregiver If You Won't Help At All. It's Really Bad Manners.
- Coping with Divorce: In the Beginning