Psych Central - The Internet's Mental Health Resource
Substance abuse -- whether it be alcohol, opioids, or something else -- can be a real challenge to overcome.
Anxiety & Panic
Anxiety disorders, such as phobias and panic attacks, are the most common type of mental disorders.
Problems in Living
Our comprehensive guide to problems in living, such as dealing with grief, loneliness, relationships, anger, and more.
Our guide helps you understand the symptoms and treatments for schizophrenia and psychosis.
- Single Women over 50 – What's it Like to Date
- A Brief Guide to Unprocessed Childhood Toxic Shame
- An Introduction To Boundaries and Why We Need Them
- How To Heal From a Narcissistic Parent
- The Difference between Dependency and Codependency