Psych Central - The Internet's Mental Health Resource
Substance abuse -- whether it be alcohol, opioids, or something else -- can be a real challenge to overcome.
Anxiety & Panic
Anxiety disorders, such as phobias and panic attacks, are the most common type of mental disorders.
Problems in Living
Our comprehensive guide to problems in living, such as dealing with grief, loneliness, relationships, anger, and more.
Our guide helps you understand the symptoms and treatments for schizophrenia and psychosis.
- People Don't Outgrow the Effects of Childhood Trauma Just Because They Become Adults
- When and How to End Antidepressant Treatment And Avoid Withdrawal Symptoms
- Who's Going to win the Oscars/
- 5 Withholding Tactics Malignant Narcissists and Psychopaths Use To Torment You
- Guest Post: Building Self-Esteem After a Difficult Childhood