Psych Central - The Internet's Mental Health Resource
Substance abuse -- whether it be alcohol, opioids, or something else -- can be a real challenge to overcome.
Anxiety & Panic
Anxiety disorders, such as phobias and panic attacks, are the most common type of mental disorders.
Problems in Living
Our comprehensive guide to problems in living, such as dealing with grief, loneliness, relationships, anger, and more.
Our guide helps you understand the symptoms and treatments for schizophrenia and psychosis.
- She Lived–and Died–Defending Animals–and Her Beliefs
- 5 Ways Bipolar Disorder Patients Live In An Isolating World
- How an Invalidating Parenting Style is Affecting You Today
- Parenting Strategies for "Difficult" Children
- Happily Ever After Versus Happily Right Now