Psych Central - The Internet's Mental Health Resource
Substance abuse -- whether it be alcohol, opioids, or something else -- can be a real challenge to overcome.
Anxiety & Panic
Anxiety disorders, such as phobias and panic attacks, are the most common type of mental disorders.
Problems in Living
Our comprehensive guide to problems in living, such as dealing with grief, loneliness, relationships, anger, and more.
Our guide helps you understand the symptoms and treatments for schizophrenia and psychosis.
- How a Traumatic, Controlling Upbringing Makes You Unmotivated, Overwhelmed, and Empty
- Narcissist's Bad Definition of You vs the Good Person You Really Are
- 9 Ways Childhood Emotional Neglect Makes Your Holidays More Difficult
- Powerful Ways to Care for Yourself When Sadness Surfaces
- 5 Gifts Every Unloved Daughter Should Give Herself