Psych Central - The Internet's Mental Health Resource
Substance abuse -- whether it be alcohol, opioids, or something else -- can be a real challenge to overcome.
Anxiety & Panic
Anxiety disorders, such as phobias and panic attacks, are the most common type of mental disorders.
Problems in Living
Our comprehensive guide to problems in living, such as dealing with grief, loneliness, relationships, anger, and more.
Our guide helps you understand the symptoms and treatments for schizophrenia and psychosis.
- The Disturbing Side of Social Media's Response to COVID-19
- Why Aren't Kids Pumped About This Time Off From School?
- 3 Ways The Coronavirus Pandemic Is Affecting Trauma Survivors and Victims of Narcissists (And How You Can Cope)
- 20 Small But Substantial Ways You Can Use Covid-19 Isolation to Emotionally Grow
- Tele-ABA Activities for Kids: 7 Telehealth Activities ABA Providers Can Use with Children with ASD