Psych Central - The Internet's Mental Health Resource
Substance abuse -- whether it be alcohol, opioids, or something else -- can be a real challenge to overcome.
Anxiety & Panic
Anxiety disorders, such as phobias and panic attacks, are the most common type of mental disorders.
Problems in Living
Our comprehensive guide to problems in living, such as dealing with grief, loneliness, relationships, anger, and more.
Our guide helps you understand the symptoms and treatments for schizophrenia and psychosis.
- How to Change Your Codependent Behaviors
- How Narcissists Pretend to Be Noble Martyrs
- CPTSD, PTSD, OCD and Intergenerational Trauma: The Danger of Controlling and the Joy of Letting Go
- Looking in All the Wrong Places: Passive Suicide and COVID-19
- Having a Pet Dog Linked to Improved Social-Emotional Development in Young Children