Psych Central - The Internet's Mental Health Resource
Substance abuse -- whether it be alcohol, opioids, or something else -- can be a real challenge to overcome.
Anxiety & Panic
Anxiety disorders, such as phobias and panic attacks, are the most common type of mental disorders.
Problems in Living
Our comprehensive guide to problems in living, such as dealing with grief, loneliness, relationships, anger, and more.
Our guide helps you understand the symptoms and treatments for schizophrenia and psychosis.
- 20 Small But Substantial Ways You Can Use Covid-19 Isolation to Emotionally Grow
- 101 Things to Do During a Lock-down
- Anxiety, Depression and COVID-19: Now's the Time to Feel Our Feelings - Here's 8 Ways How to
- How to Protect Yourself from Others' Negative Energy
- 3 Ways The Coronavirus Pandemic Is Affecting Trauma Survivors and Victims of Narcissists (And How You Can Cope)