Psych Central - The Internet's Mental Health Resource
Substance abuse -- whether it be alcohol, opioids, or something else -- can be a real challenge to overcome.
Anxiety & Panic
Anxiety disorders, such as phobias and panic attacks, are the most common type of mental disorders.
Problems in Living
Our comprehensive guide to problems in living, such as dealing with grief, loneliness, relationships, anger, and more.
Our guide helps you understand the symptoms and treatments for schizophrenia and psychosis.
- Use This 4 Step Technique to Decide if You Can Trust Your Feelings or Not
- Shouldn't I Be Over My Painful Childhood by Now?
- Dealing with the Shame of Being an Unloved Daughter: Steps to Healing
- The Fragmented Self: 8 Misconceptions Of Trauma
- What to Do When Narcissism Turns Dangerous