Thank you for your interest in Psych Central. All email sent to us is always read, but may not be replied to. How to best reach the appropriate party at Psych Central?
- Submit an article for publication on our site, please refer to our submission guidelines.
- Member of the media? Talk to Dr. Grohol about an article he’s written, online behavior, technology addictions, self-help support groups online, mental health apps, or some other related topic, you can contact him directly here.
- All Editorial Submissions: Submit an article
- General inquiries, PR story pitches, website or content errors, all permission requests: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sales inquiries: email@example.com
- Investor inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Therapist directory listings: email@example.com
- Are you an expert in your area of psychology, relationships or the human condition and would like to start your own blog in the Psych Central Blog Network? firstname.lastname@example.org
- Psych Central
55 Pleasant St., Suite 207
Newburyport, MA 01950
Packages requiring a signature will be returned unopened to sender.
We do not answer personal queries or offer therapy by phone. All the information that we have about mental health and psychology issues is available on Psych Central. We’re sorry, but we do not provide personal consultations or advice. If you don’t leave us a message about the specific nature of your inquiry, we are also unlikely to return your call.
If you contact us by telephone for a community support issue, please leave us your username or email address that you are contacting us about. We cannot return phone calls regarding a community support issue without this information.
We do not accept electronic legal notices (except DMCA takedown requests). All legal notices and correspondence should be signed and addressed to the above address using your firm’s letterhead.
We do not accept review copies of books. In early 2019, we ceased publication of new book reviews. Please do not send review copies of books to our office, as we will not read or review them.
Additional Resources for Inquiries
If you are seeking mental health, psychological or relationship advice, we encourage you to use one of the many free resources we make available to our members: