Thank you for your interest in Psych Central. All email sent to us is always read, but may not be replied to. How to best reach the appropriate party at Psych Central?
- Submit an article for publication on our site, please refer to our submission guidelines.
- Submit a book or product for our review.
- Submit an online resource for consideration in the Psych Central Resource Directory, please use this form. Examples of resources are websites, online support groups, that sort of thing. (All resources are first reviewed by our Resource Editor for appropriateness.)
- Member of the media? Talk to Dr. Grohol about online behavior, “Internet addiction disorder,” self-help support groups online, mental health apps, or some other related topic, you can contact him directly here.
- General inquiries, PR story pitches, website or content errors, all permission requests:
- Sales inquiries:
- Investor inquiries:
- Changes to a therapist directory listing:
- All Editorial Submissions: Submit an article
- Are you an expert in your area of psychology, relationships or the human condition and would like to start your own blog in the Psych Central Blog Network?
- Psych Central
55 Pleasant St., Suite 207
Newburyport, MA 01950
Packages requiring a signature will be returned unopened to sender.
We do not answer personal queries or offer therapy by phone. All the information that we have about mental health and psychology issues is available on Psych Central. We’re sorry, but we do not provide personal consultations or advice. If you don’t leave us a message about the specific nature of your inquiry, we are also unlikely to return your call.
If you contact us by telephone for a community support issue, please leave us your username or email address that you are contacting us about. We cannot return phone calls regarding a community support issue without this information.
We do not accept electronic legal notices (except DMCA takedown requests). All legal notices and correspondence should be signed and addressed to the above address using your firm’s letterhead.
Additional Resources for Inquiries
If you are seeking mental health, psychological or relationship advice, we encourage you to use one of the many free resources we make available to our members: