Dr. Karen Gill is an ABMS board certified pediatrician whose expertise includes breastfeeding, nutrition, obesity prevention, and childhood sleep and behavior issues. She currently lives and practices in Portland, Oregon.
- The Johns Hopkins University, BA
- University of Southern California School of Medicine, MD
- American Board of Pediatrics – Pediatrics
- Served as chair of the department of pediatrics at Woodland Memorial Hospital
- Clinical preceptor with the University of California, Davis, teaching students in the physician assistant program