Dr. Akilah Reynolds is a licensed psychologist in California. She practices at an academic psychiatric center and in private practice. Dr. Reynolds specializes in child psychology, parenting, depression and anxiety, and work-life balance.
- University of California, Berkeley, BA
- Columbia University, EdM, MA
- University of Houston, PhD
- Child and Adolescent Needs and Strengths (CANS) Certified Trainer
- Managing and Adapting Practice (MAP)
- Completed a fellowship at Children’s Hospital Los Angeles in adolescent and young adult medicine
- Co-founder of the SBW Wellness Collaborative, LLC