Mental Health Library
Welcome to Psych Central's mental health library. This is our primary
repository for all of our articles on mental health, relationships,
parenting, children, human behavior and psychology.
Jump down to a a list of all of our mental health categories.
Most Recently Added
- Integrative Team Treatment for Attachment Trauma in Children: Family Therapy & EMDR
October 31st, 2014 by Tamara Hill, MS
- The Anger Management Workbook: Use the STOP Method to Replace Destructive Responses with Constructive Behavior
October 30th, 2014 by Dave Schultz
- Book Review: The First Interview
October 30th, 2014 by Megan Riddle
- Cognitive Distortions: The Lies Depression Tells
October 28th, 2014 by Margarita Tartakovsky, M.S.
- Is it Possible to Teach Your Asperger’s Syndrome Child to Love?
October 26th, 2014 by Kathy J. Marshack, Ph.D.
- Put Your Phone Away and Pay Attention to Your Kids
October 25th, 2014 by Marie Hartwell-Walker, Ed.D.
- Affair Recovery: Jealousy, Forgiveness and Building Trust
October 24th, 2014 by Nadia Persun, PhD
- OCD and Values
October 23rd, 2014 by Janet Singer
- Acceptance and Rewriting Your Life Story
October 22nd, 2014 by Samantha Rodman, PhD
- When You Don’t Like Your Teen’s Friends
October 21st, 2014 by Marie Hartwell-Walker, Ed.D.
- Helping Women Cope with Infertility
October 20th, 2014 by Carol Fulwiler Jones
- What to Do When ‘I’m Sorry’ Doesn’t Work
October 10th, 2014 by Lynn Margolies, Ph.D.
- Love, Lust or Addiction?
October 9th, 2014 by Darlene Lancer, JD, MFT
- A Daily Plan for Overcoming Agoraphobia
October 8th, 2014 by Margarita Tartakovsky, M.S.
- Therapists Spill: When Being a Therapist Was Especially Hard
October 5th, 2014 by Margarita Tartakovsky, M.S.
- Can Babies Be Made into Bullies?
October 4th, 2014 by Dr. Susan Rutherford & Molly Skyar
- 5 Myths about Parenting
October 3rd, 2014 by Margarita Tartakovsky, M.S.
- The Stop-Drop-Roll Method of Managing Infidelity
October 2nd, 2014 by Michael J. Basso, MPH, CSE, LNC, CHES
- Clinicians on the Couch: 10 Questions with Psychologist Jonice Webb
September 30th, 2014 by Margarita Tartakovsky, M.S.
- Depression Kills
September 29th, 2014 by Vince G. Sparks
- African-American Women and Depression
September 27th, 2014 by Nia Hamm
- Marital Rape
September 22nd, 2014 by Marie Hartwell-Walker, Ed.D.
- OCD vs. Eating Disorders
September 20th, 2014 by Janet Singer
- How to Change Your Attachment Style
September 17th, 2014 by Darlene Lancer, JD, MFT
- Don’t Fight — Be Happy
September 15th, 2014 by Marie Hartwell-Walker, Ed.D.
Mental Health Categories