Mental Health Library
Welcome to Psych Central's mental health library. This is our primary
repository for all of our articles on mental health, relationships,
parenting, children, human behavior and psychology.
Jump down to a a list of all of our mental health categories.
Most Recently Added
- Self-Acceptance is the Key to a Healthier Self-Image
November 22nd, 2014 by Jeffrey T. Guterman, PhD
- The Season of the Have-To’s
November 21st, 2014 by Marie Hartwell-Walker, Ed.D.
- Being Grateful Despite Challenges
November 19th, 2014 by Annabella Hagen, LCSW, RPT-S
- Living with an Alcoholic
November 17th, 2014 by Darlene Lancer, JD, MFT
- 5 New Mom Myths
November 14th, 2014 by Marie Hartwell-Walker, Ed.D.
- Anger and Anorexia
November 11th, 2014 by Joanna Kay
- Children, Rituals, and OCD
November 10th, 2014 by Janet Singer
- Living with Binge Eating Disorder
November 8th, 2014 by Margarita Tartakovsky, M.S.
- You Are a Key Member of Your Treatment Team
November 7th, 2014 by Marie Hartwell-Walker, Ed.D.
- The Compass of Now
November 6th, 2014 by K.M. McCann, PhD
- Alien Landscapes? Interpreting Disordered Minds
November 6th, 2014 by Stan Rockwell, PsyD
- Clinicians on the Couch: Interview with David Silverman
November 4th, 2014 by Margarita Tartakovsky, M.S.
- Children’s Dreams: Understanding the Most Memorable Dreams & Nightmares of Childhood
November 3rd, 2014 by Megan Riddle
- Rescuing Julia Twice: A Mother’s Tale of Russian Adoption & Overcoming Reactive Attachment Disorder
November 2nd, 2014 by Michele Lent Hirsch
- The Heat of the Moment in Treatment: Mindful Management of Difficult Clients
November 1st, 2014 by Megan Riddle
- Each Day I Like It Better: Autism, ECT & the Treatment of Our Most Impaired Children
October 31st, 2014 by Megan Riddle
- Integrative Team Treatment for Attachment Trauma in Children: Family Therapy & EMDR
October 31st, 2014 by Tamara Hill, MS
- The Anger Management Workbook: Use the STOP Method to Replace Destructive Responses with Constructive Behavior
October 30th, 2014 by Dave Schultz
- Book Review: The First Interview
October 30th, 2014 by Megan Riddle
- Cognitive Distortions: The Lies Depression Tells
October 28th, 2014 by Margarita Tartakovsky, M.S.
- Is it Possible to Teach Your Aspergerâ€™s Syndrome Child to Love?
October 26th, 2014 by Kathy J. Marshack, Ph.D.
- Put Your Phone Away and Pay Attention to Your Kids
October 25th, 2014 by Marie Hartwell-Walker, Ed.D.
- Affair Recovery: Jealousy, Forgiveness and Building Trust
October 24th, 2014 by Nadia Persun, PhD
- OCD and Values
October 23rd, 2014 by Janet Singer
- Acceptance and Rewriting Your Life Story
October 22nd, 2014 by Samantha Rodman, PhD
Mental Health Categories