Mental Health Library
Welcome to Psych Central's mental health library. This is our primary
repository for all of our articles on mental health, relationships,
parenting, children, human behavior and psychology.
Jump down to a a list of all of our mental health categories.
Most Recently Added
- Phantom Pregnancy (Pseudocyesis): The Mind-Body Connection
March 5th, 2014 by Helen Nieves
- Mastering the Art of Solution-Focused Counseling
March 4th, 2014 by Caroline Comeaux Lee
- Who Needs Counseling? 10 Therapy Myths Dispelled
March 4th, 2014 by Nadia Persun, PhD
- The Department of Lost & Found
March 3rd, 2014 by Lauren Suval
- Your Best Life Yet: A Journey of Purpose & Passion
March 3rd, 2014 by Megan Riddle
- February is Teen Dating Violence Awareness Month
March 3rd, 2014 by Marie Hartwell-Walker, Ed.D.
- Frequently Asked Questions about Adult ADHD
February 20th, 2014 by John M. Grohol, Psy.D.
- Picking up the Pieces After the Betrayal of Cheating
February 15th, 2014 by Darlene Lancer, JD, MFT
- Keeping Good Boundaries & Getting Your Needs Met
February 14th, 2014 by Rachel Eddins
- The Spirit of the Heart: Stories of Family, Hope, Loss & Healing
February 12th, 2014 by Megan Riddle
- Clinicians on the Couch: 10 Questions with Psychologist Fran Walfish
February 12th, 2014 by Margarita Tartakovsky, M.S.
- The Effortless Sleep Companion
February 11th, 2014 by Jane Collingwood
- The Pressure of Valentine’s Day
February 11th, 2014 by Marie Hartwell-Walker, Ed.D.
- How Do You Grab a Naked Lady?
February 10th, 2014 by Michele Lent Hirsch
- Eaten by the Tiger: Surrendering to an Empowered Life
February 10th, 2014 by Megan Riddle
- Healing From Childhood Abuse: Understanding the Effects, Taking Control to Recover
February 9th, 2014 by Tamara Hill, MS
- Putting the Fear of Sleeplessness to Rest
February 9th, 2014 by Lois Maharg
- The Depths: The Evolutionary Origins of the Depression Epidemic
February 8th, 2014 by K.M. McCann, PhD
- Boys Need Help with Self-Esteem, Too
February 8th, 2014 by Marie Hartwell-Walker, Ed.D.
- Gay, Straight & the Reason Why: The Science of Sexual Orientation
February 7th, 2014 by Gwen Nicodemus
- The Thing You Think You Cannot Do: 30 Truths About Fear & Courage
February 6th, 2014 by Dave Schultz
- Parental Anxiety Over Kids’ Perceived Failures, Part 1
February 6th, 2014 by Lynn Margolies, Ph.D.
- The Effortless Sleep Method
January 30th, 2014 by Jane Collingwood
- Power, Control & Codependency
January 22nd, 2014 by Darlene Lancer, JD, MFT
- The Future of Computerized Therapy
January 21st, 2014 by Fjola Helgadottir, PhD
Mental Health Categories