Paranoid Girlfriend

I want to learn how to deal with my female friend that has a paranoid disorder. My girlfriend is undiagnosed. However, displays every symptom of the paranoid personality disorder. I was searching for an explanation as to why she has gotten worse in her paranoia. It has turned into a love-hate relationship. I know that my responses to her are wrong because things only escalate. I will not confess to things I didn’t do...
Continue Reading

He’s Always on My Mind

From Bangladesh: I got involved with someone months back, but then he left me. I tried getting him back but got to know he’s already dating someone else. I’m in depression for the last 7 months. I can’t live my life and I lost all interest from my life. He is always on mind as if stuck in my brain. I can’t think about anything and it’s driving me insane. I also can’t stand...
Continue Reading

I Think I’m a Sociopath

I’m 15 years old, I’m not sure though. I have felt very souless to others, I felt no sympthy or empthy what’s so ever. I alway’s thought of terrible things to some people. I lie, only at times that I don’t have the time to explain. I lie at times that I just have to get at what I want. I done manipulation to others. I need help, but I don’t think my mother...
Continue Reading

What Do I Need to Do about My Depression?

I think I might need help. For as long as I can remember I’ve always been depressed. I just shrugged it off as boredom till I got into highschool and I decided to actually accept it as depression. I don’t know why I’m depressed. Maybe I don’t even have a reason but it’s just how I feel. I’ve attempted suicide a couple times before but I just couldn’t do it. All I ever think...
Continue Reading

Help for My Teenage Brother

My brother is 18 years old, has no interest in studies and is trapped in company of bad people. He became disobedient of my parents and steals money and other things from home. We are feeling so helpless to tackle this issue. Even my parents never deal with him with strictness, rather they are still polite with him when he disobeys. We are trying our best to compromise with him but the situation is...
Continue Reading

I Have to Choose Between My Family and My Boyfriend

From the : I am writing to you because the animosity between my family and my boyfriend has been taken to the next level and even involved the police. My dad and brother have always disliked my boyfriend because they think he is disrespectful and irresponsible. My mom loves him because she sees the sweetheart side of him and knows how happy he makes me. Recently, my boyfriend and I got in a fight,...
Continue Reading

I Cannot Control Myself after Loss of Father

I’ve been having issues lately. My Father Died 5 years ago and since then I have no interest whatsoever in studies. I do not like to go to school at all, I tell my mother that I am ill even when I’m perfectly fine. Recently my final exams were going on, I just didn’t care. All I care about is computer, and I want this to change. No matter how hard I try my brain...
Continue Reading

Psychotic Episodes at Night?

Since I was younger child I recall having a weird episode at night that distracts me from sleeping; this involves surges of anger throughout my body. However I feel incredibly numb physically, and heavy in all of my body. To cope with this, when younger, I would kick and scream in my bed until I finally would “pass out” (or fall asleep without intending to.) Now, I harm myself through punching, scratching, cursing at...
Continue Reading

I Feel Like My Parents Hate Me

From 15-year-old girl in Canada: Recently I felt like my parents really hate me. One thing I noticed is that they are letting my brother go into the career path he wants to go into but not me. I am interested in fashion and want to have a career in it, but my parents think otherwise. My dad usually calls me an idiot or stupid and says that my brother is smarter and brighter...
Continue Reading

I Upset My Parents

Hi. I recently had an argument with my parents, and I was very upset, so I decided to text a friend about it. Needless to say, I vented. The friend I texted doesn’t really have a good reputation with my parents, and they really don’t trust her. So tonight, my mother asked to see my phone, so I gave it to her, and she changed the setting like she said she was going to,...
Continue Reading

I Can’t Control What Happens in My Head

I’ve self harmed for quite a while, haven’t been diagnosed with any disorders but I really need your help. I don’t feel like it’s just me in my head? There’s so many people in here and they all shout things at me and make me feel worthless, they tell me to do things and if I don’t do then I’ll die. My mood is really low all the time and I spend almost all...
Continue Reading

I Am Constantly Thinking about Death

From a 19 year old young man in the : I am constantly thinking about my own death and cannot get it to go away what should I do I think I am going insane. A: Sometimes obsessive compulsive disorder takes the form of a continuous loop of a thought, usually negative, in a person’s head. It can come out of the blue and leave just as suddenly and inexplicably. Sometimes the thoughts continue...
Continue Reading