T R E N D I N G N O W
- 7 Things You Shouldn't Say to People in Therapy
- Why Conflict Is Great for Your Relationship & How to Make It Constructive
- After Josh Duggar Enters Rehab, Family Turns Bitter
- Is the Link Between Serotonin and Depression a Myth?
- Ten Tips for Victims of Sociopathic Behavior
- Six Great Movies About Addiction
J U S T P U B L I S H E D
How often does a negative thought spiral into an imminent disaster? How often does something innocuous become an impending catastrophe in your mind? For instance, a blemish on your face...
I love learning about other people’s creative process. What inspires them. What they struggle with. What they think about creativity in general. That’s why years ago I started a series...
The last Quick Fix cartoon was about the tricks they play on you in job interviews. Should you trust them? For any cartoon...
A new, major multi-national study illuminates the depression-related clinical behavior patterns that precede many suicide attempts. Researchers believe the new insights may lead to changes in the care of patients […]
Black students who attend schools with a higher percentage of black teachers perceive school discipline as being more fair and tend to have a more positive attitude toward government institutions, […]
Many people with intellectual disabilities are inappropriately prescribed antipsychotic drugs, according to a new U.K. study by researchers at University College London (UCL). Intellectual disability is defined as a lifelong […]