T R E N D I N G N O W
- How to Deal with Psychosis the Moment It Occurs
- The Emotional Kill Switch for Men in Relationships
- Want More Happiness? Learn to Value Your Time Over Your Wallet
- Networking for Introverts: 4 Secrets to Meet New People
- Narcissism Meet Helicopter Parents
- Bedtime Mindfulness: A Gratitude Body Scan for Children
J U S T P U B L I S H E D
Being a highly sensitive person (HSP) comes with gifts — such as greater empathy — and some challenges. For instance, HSPs tend to get overwhelmed by their environments. We’re bothered...
For some of us loving our bodies sounds like a lovely thought but not a realistic one. Because when you’ve spent years bashing your body and seeing it as a...
Thinking a lot about why romantic relationships fail lately, especially after writing a lengthy post about how unconditional love destroys relationships. My wife Hope and I know another couple who...
CCPR: Dr. Elliott, in your view, when is it is most appropriate to use antipsychotics in children? Dr. Elliott: In adolescents, sometimes a clear psychotic thought process appears, and in...
Previous research has shown that a pregnant woman’s reaction to stress can pass through the placenta to negatively impact the fetus in ways that manifest after birth, such as low […]
New research suggests a man’s attachment style may influence his perception of whether a woman is interested in him sexually. The finding helps to explain prior research findings that have […]