For over 25 years, Dr. Cheryl Crumpler has taught classes on behavioral medicine, mindfulness, anxiety and depression management, stress reduction, mind-body medicine, parenting, and burnout among healthcare workers.
- University of California, Davis, BA, PhD
- Certified Tamarkoz (Sufi meditation) Instructor
- Certified Acupressure Therapist
- Doctoral dissertation won a Woodrow Wilson and Johnson & Johnson fellowship for its contribution to women’s health and implications for breast cancer
- Founding editor of the journal The Science of the Soul (Sufism)