Symposium: The Wisdom of Happiness All in One Place
For as long as we can remember, happiness has been a hot topic. Who doesn’t want to be happy? The Dalai Lama once said, “There is no way to happiness, happiness is the way.” But what does happiness even mean? It’s such an elusive term and there are a variety of ways to define it and how do we make it a practical reality in daily life?
As a psychologist and researcher on the topic, I sought out many of the leaders who are involved in advancing the science and practice of what it means to live a happy life. I interviewed them and put it together into The Uncovering Happiness Symposium, which turned out to be the wisdom of happiness all in one place.
Some of these people I interviewed include Byron Katie, Dan Siegel, Tara Brach, Jack Kornfield, Rick Hanson, Ruby Wax, Dan Harris, Kelly McGonigal, Sharon Salzberg, Ellen Langer, Christine Carter, Zindel Segal and many more.
When you come into the symposium you’ll learn how to:
- Unlock your potential for lasting happiness
- Use your mind to change your brain and your life
- Apply top mindfulness, compassion and self-confidence techniques that will practically bring more happiness into your daily life
- Engage the playful and self -compassionate sides of yourself
- Uncover your own natural anti-depressant and stress management capabilities
- Understand how our food and lifestyle choices affect our happiness and lead to unhelpful behaviors
- Understand why a learning mindset helps you achieve more and engage in life with a greater sense of ease
- Develop a greater tool kit and an inner wise guide to uncover the happiness that is right here in everyday life
All interviews are aired for 12 hours and an Early Bird Discount of 50% off for full access anytime will go through July 3, 2015.
This is an incredible offering with so many people to help us truly understand what happiness is, the elements that can help it come alive and the practical ways for how we we can make it a reality.
People are already sharing they’re having experiences in this conference and are developing their own inner-wise guide of what it means to live a happy life for them.
Learn how to harness your brain’s own natural anti-depressant power and uncover the happiness in everyday life.
Hope to see you there.
Goldstein, E. (2018). Symposium: The Wisdom of Happiness All in One Place. Psych Central. Retrieved on May 24, 2020, from https://psychcentral.com/blog/symposium-the-wisdom-of-happiness-all-in-one-place/