Happy New Year 2015
To all of our Psych Central readers, I wish you a very Happy New Year!
I hope 2015 is a good year for you and your friends & family. May the year be full of the things that bring you more happiness in your life and if you’re one to make resolutions, I hope you can stick with them!
We here at Psych Central wish you a very prosperous one in whatever you do.
And if you need a little help with your resolutions or making the most of your New Year, please check out our annual New Year’s Guide. Here are a few of our latest blog entries from across the Psych Central Blog Network to help you with your resolutions this year…
- 30 Prompts to Reflect on In the New Year
- Going to Make a New Year’s Resolution? Consider These 5 Tips
- A Kinder Take on New Year’s Resolutions for 2015
- How Will You Be A Better Person In 2015?
- The 4 Greatest Psychological Discoveries of 2014
- 3 Steps to Make Your New Habits Stick this Year
- Adding Power to Your New Year’s Resolutions
- Resolutions: Letting Go of Shoulds this New Year
- How Couples Can Set Intentions for the New Year
- In 2015, I Resolve To …
- Only 8% of People Keep Their New Year’s Resolution
- Why You Need to Examine Your Expectations
And from last year…
- A New Type of New Year’s Resolution
- Setting Yourself Up for Failure: 5 New Year’s Resolutions to Avoid Making
What NOT to do when it comes to your resolutions.
- 3 Traits of Failed Resolutions
- Rethinking Mistakes & Learning From Your Missteps
- A New Year’s Resolution for Generosity
Trying something different this year for your resolutions.
- Break Your Resolutions
- 9 Small Ways To Build A Better Body Image In 2014
- How to Choose Your Mantra for 2014
- 4 Ways to be a Great Role Model in 2014
And from years past…
- 10 Tips for Setting Successful Resolutions That Stick
You can make it more likely you’re follow through on your resolutions this year. Here’s how.
- How New Year’s Goals Give Life Direction (And Keep Fears At Bay)!
How do resolutions work to try and help us change direction in our life?
- Why We Make New Year’s Resolutions
Why do we go through this annual ritual seemingly designed for failure?
- 6 Steps to Making New Year’s Resolutions That Work
Tips to get to resolutions that work.
- The Psychology of New Year’s Resolutions
So why do people make resolutions each new year anyway?
- Seven Steps to Keeping Your New Year’s Resolutions
7 ways to try and keep the resolutions you made.
- 10 Sure Ways to Keep Your New Year’s Resolutions
You’ve read everyone else’s top 10 tips to keep your New Year’s resolutions, now read ours!
And check out even more great articles and ideas in our updated annual New Year’s Guide.
Happy New Year!
Grohol, J. (2018). Happy New Year 2015. Psych Central. Retrieved on May 27, 2020, from https://psychcentral.com/blog/happy-new-year-2015/