Please Note: *This event will be streamed online and also recorded. By registering, you can choose to attend live or at a time that works best for you.
Is there a change you’ve been trying to make in your life?
Have you tried before to make this change but struggled to sustain?
Are you curious about what could finally make this change “stick” for you?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then join author, psychologist, and renowned mindfulness teacher Elisha Goldstein, PhD, for a 1-hour Masterclass where he’ll cover the 6 fundamental strengths you need to make any goal feel clearer, more attainable, and more deeply integrated into how you approach each day. Explore the key mindset for change so that the positive shifts in your life can move from “someday” to “today” without worrying about feelings of inadequacy, failure, or guilt.
Take-A-Ways from the Making Changes Stick Webinar*
- A specific framework that combines 6 core attributes with a key change agent that has positively impacted hundreds of lives.
- Why an awareness of “here and now” is helpful, but not enough, when looking to make a significant and sustained change in your life (and what supplements you need).
- Why focus is essential for any achievement — large or small — and how to strengthen it.
- How positive social connection and support boosts commitment and energy.
- How tuning the nervous system can help break unhealthy habits, while supporting healthier ones (and how to do this).
- What science tells us about the power of self-compassion and positive emotion in growing resilience.
Don’t miss this fun and highly interactive workshop with a leading voice in mindfulness!
*This event will be streamed online and also recorded. By registering, you can choose to attend live or at a time that works best for you.
Elisha Goldstein, Ph.D. is co-founder of The Center for Mindful Living in West Los Angeles and creator of the 6-month mentorship program A Course in Mindful Living (Enrollment opens August 8, 2017). He is a psychologist, speaker and author who has published numerous articles, chapters, and blogs, including Uncovering Happiness: Overcoming Depression with Mindfulness and Self-Compassion, The Now Effect: How This Moment Can Change the Rest of Your Life and co-author of A Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction Workbook, foreword by Jon Kabat-Zinn and MBSR Every Day. He synthesizes the pearls of traditional psychotherapy with a progressive integration of mindfulness to achieve mental and emotional healing. He has his private practice in West Los Angeles, California.
Date: Monday, October 1, 2018 from 8:00 – 9:00 PM (Eastern)
This webinar is a live, 45-minute seminar with a PowerPoint presentation followed by a Q&A moderated by Gabe Howard, host of The Psych Central Show podcast. There is no charge for the webinar, but registration is required. (After the live presentation, a recording will be made available to registrants.)
Space is limited so please register early. Thank you.