Remember that all the love in the world doesn’t mean a thing if you also don’t fully love and accept yourself. Thinking that you do and actually doing are two different things. You cannot be truly loved until you learn that lesson.
- Do not build walls, for they are dangerous. Learn to transcend them.
- Live in the moment, for one is precious and not to be squandered.
- Take care of yourself, first and foremost.
- Drop the ego. Be real. And then watch what happens.
- All things are possible all of the time.
- Maintain universal flow. When someone gives, it is an act of generosity to receive. For in the giving, there is something gained.
"God on a Harley" – Joan Brady