About Rebecca Lee
Rebecca Lee lives in Charlottesville, Virginia. She has published with: Harvard, Adbusters, The Virginian Pilot etc. Her book, Object Relations, is due for publication in July.
Articles by Rebecca Lee:
- “Just Say No”: If Only Boundary-Setting Was That Easy
14 Jan 2018
- Emotional Incest: When Is Close Too Close?
10 Jan 2018
- How Terminology Impacts the Emotions Surrounding Sexual Abuse
27 Dec 2017
- Childhood Neglect and the Impact of Invalidation
23 Dec 2017
- Trusting Your Instincts in a Psychologically Abusive Relationship
13 Dec 2017
- How to Stay in Control When Recovering from Eating Disorders
04 Dec 2017
- What Does Conduct Disorder Look Like?
30 Nov 2017
- How to Understand Gaslighting
24 Nov 2017
- What Are the Signs of Binge Eating Disorder?
07 Nov 2017
- How Do You Know if You Have High or Low Self-Esteem?
17 Oct 2017
- Deliberately Untruthful: Normal vs. Abnormal Lying
02 Oct 2017
- Broadening Your Mind Through Friendship
24 Sep 2017
- The Acceptance of Group Mentality
06 Sep 2017
- The New Normal
29 Aug 2017
- The Ties Between Crime and Malignant Narcissism
18 Aug 2017
- The Differences in Divorce for Men and Women
07 Aug 2017
- Is It Anxiety or OCD?
23 Jul 2017
- The Art of Persuasion
17 Jun 2017
- There Are Multiple Ways to Recover from Alcoholism
05 Jun 2017
- The Ethics of Armchair Diagnosis
30 May 2017
- The Reality of Conversion Disorder
16 May 2017
- The Angry Itch
20 Apr 2017
- The Boys Club
04 Apr 2017
- Our Identity Crisis
23 Mar 2017
- What if Donald Trump Was Only an Algorithm?
23 Feb 2017