About Marcia Naomi Berger, MSW, LCSW
Marcia Naomi Berger, MSW, LCSW, author of Marriage Meetings for Lasting Love: 30 Minutes a Week to the Relationship You’ve Always Wanted (New World Library, 2014), has a private psychotherapy practice in San Rafael, California. She offers and workshops for couples and singles, and continuing education classes for therapists at NASW conferences and online. She has taught also at the UCSF School of Medicine, UC Berkeley Extension, and Alliant International University. A former executive director of a family service agency, she earlier held senior level positions in child welfare, alcoholism treatment, and psychiatry.
Articles by Marcia Naomi Berger, MSW, LCSW:
- A Marriage Counselor Gets Personal
24 Jan 2018
- One New Year’s Resolution a Couple Can Make Together
31 Dec 2017
- It’s Not the Wedding — It’s the Marriage!
10 Dec 2017
- Spouses Who Volunteer Create Awesome Marriages
06 Dec 2017
- How Core Values Help Relationships Grow
22 Nov 2017
- The Key to Success for Marriage-Minded Singles
08 Nov 2017
- Healing from Trauma Boosts Relationship Joy
29 Oct 2017
- Is He Ready for Marriage? Put Him to the Test
11 Oct 2017
- Should I Marry My Opposite?
04 Oct 2017
- What if You Suspect Emotional Infidelity?
18 Aug 2017
- What True Love Looks Like
30 Jul 2017
- How Lists Can Help You Choose a Mate Wisely
23 Jul 2017
- Can I Be Vulnerable with Him?
25 Jun 2017
- Do You Need an “Interesting” Man?
18 Jun 2017
- Sex and Dating — What’s a Woman to Do?
11 Jun 2017
- When Your Mate Touches a Nerve…
28 May 2017
- To Succeed in Marriage, Clear the Decks
24 May 2017
- Will Marriage Make Me Lose My Identity?
23 Apr 2017
- Marriage: Ball and Chain or Free to Be You?
16 Apr 2017
- How Humility Strengthens Your Relationship
12 Apr 2017
- Relationships: Can You Show Grace Under Fire?
26 Mar 2017
- Should Your Husband Be Your BFF?
22 Mar 2017
- Are You Flexible Enough for Marriage?
19 Mar 2017
- Lower the Bar, Save Your Marriage
22 Feb 2017
- So He’s Not Empathic — Now What?
12 Feb 2017
- Why Balance is Key — in Yoga and Relationships
05 Feb 2017
- How Stretching Pays Off…in Yoga and Marriage
15 Jan 2017
- Can Self-Talk Save Your Relationship?
11 Jan 2017
- Eat, Pray, Relate!
07 Dec 2016
- Marriage Mentors Are Everywhere
30 Nov 2016
- How Singles Can Move to Happily Ever After
16 Nov 2016
- World Champion Cubs Toss Marriage Tip: Regroup!
10 Nov 2016
- Marriage Meetings: Not for Everyone?
19 Oct 2016
- Money Talks — Before and During Marriage
14 Sep 2016
- Dating and Money: Must a Feminist Pay?
24 Aug 2016
- M is for Marriage — Or Is It Money?
10 Jul 2016
- An Easy Way to Guarantee Your Marriage
03 Jul 2016
- Falling in Love with Your Spouse — Again!
26 Jun 2016
- All the Single Ladies — What’s Going On?
29 May 2016
- The Boys in the Boat — a Metaphor for Marriage
17 Apr 2016
- These 3 Lists Can Help Singles Find a Great Mate
03 Apr 2016
- Success Tips for Later-in-Life Marriages
18 Mar 2016
- Is Your Attitude about Money Hurting Your Relationship?
03 Mar 2016
- Relationships — When Silence Is Golden
24 Jan 2016
- Getting Married Takes a Leap of Faith
15 Jan 2016
- Keeping the Spark Alive in Marriage
27 Dec 2015
- Chemistry Counts in Relationships — But How Much?
21 Dec 2015
- Smart Spouses Avoid Three Relationship Traps
06 Dec 2015
- Now that I’m Married, How Do I Talk to My Spouse?
29 Nov 2015
- Making Room for You in Marriage
18 Nov 2015