About Gabe Howard
Gabe Howard is an award-winning writer, speaker, and host of The Psych Central Show podcast. In 2003, Gabe was diagnosed with bipolar and anxiety disorders. He currently runs an online Facebook community, The Positive Depression/Bipolar Happy Place, and invites you to join. To work with Gabe or learn more about him, please visit his website, www.GabeHoward.com.
Articles by Gabe Howard:
- Ep 6: Were You Ever in a Psych Ward? WE WERE! Stories from a Bipolar and a Schizophrenic.
23 Apr 2018
- Podcast: Life With Schizophrenia – One Man’s Experience
19 Apr 2018
- Free Live Webinar: Are You Paranoid? ‘Cause I Am! Lessons From a Schizophrenic
17 Apr 2018
- Ep 5: Round Two of 2 Truths and A Lie (Games a Bipolar and a Schizophrenic Play)
16 Apr 2018
- Podcast: What Is Participatory Medicine?
12 Apr 2018
- Ep 4: Uncommon Things We Dislike About Living with Bipolar and Schizophrenia
09 Apr 2018
- Podcast: How Do We Fix Our Broken Mental Health Care System?
05 Apr 2018
- Ep 3: Don’t Discriminate Against Me. (Discussions From a Bipolar and a Schizophrenic)
02 Apr 2018
- Podcast: Asking the Therapists
29 Mar 2018
- Ep 2: He Said/She Said: Questions from a Bipolar and a Schizophrenic
26 Mar 2018
- Podcast: Interview with the Medical Director of the National Council for Behavioral Health
22 Mar 2018
- Ep 1: Two Truths and a Lie: Stories From a Bipolar and a Schizophrenic
19 Mar 2018
- Free Live Webinar: How to Manage Your Thoughts, Feelings, and Behaviors
15 Mar 2018
- Podcast: A Digital Approach to Employee Mental Health
15 Mar 2018
- Podcast: How to Control Social Anxiety Before It Controls You
08 Mar 2018
- Podcast: Keith O’Neil: From Super Bowl to Super Advocate
01 Mar 2018
- Podcast: Come On, Get Happy – The App
22 Feb 2018
- Video: I Don’t Have to Apologize; I’m Mentally Ill!
19 Feb 2018
- Free Live Webinar: How to Develop A Daily Practice
16 Feb 2018
- Podcast: More With Pulitzer Prize Finalist Pete Earley
15 Feb 2018
- Podcast: Candid Conversation With Pulitzer Finalist Pete Earley
08 Feb 2018
- Video: How Do I Get My Loved One to Go to Therapy?
06 Feb 2018
- Podcast: The Sit With Us App: Curbing School Bullying
01 Feb 2018
- Video: Is Being a Mental Illness Advocate My Entire Identity?
31 Jan 2018
- Podcast: Why Do Some People Ignore Facts?
25 Jan 2018
- Free Live Webinar: The Gifting of Borderline Personality Disorder
20 Jan 2018
- Podcast: How Can Romantic Relationships Work With a Mentally Ill Person?
18 Jan 2018
- What Progress and Recovery Looks Like with Bipolar Disorder
11 Jan 2018
- Podcast: Talking with Suicide Documentary Director Lisa Klein
11 Jan 2018
- Podcast: Why Is It Hard for Adults to Make Friends?
04 Jan 2018
- Podcast: Is Marijuana Effective for Treating Mental Illness?
28 Dec 2017
- Podcast: Surviving Christmas (and Other Gatherings)
21 Dec 2017
- Podcast: What’s Online Counseling Really Like?
14 Dec 2017
- Podcast: Bipolar Advocate Jessie – More Than Just Glenn Close’s Sister
07 Dec 2017
- Free Live Webinar: Leading People to Accept the Facts
06 Dec 2017
- What Is a Mood Journal and Why Should You Keep One? (Includes Video)
01 Dec 2017
- Podcast: Rachel Star: Stunt Girl, Schizophrenia Advocate
30 Nov 2017
- It’s My Birthday Again; Still Bipolar
23 Nov 2017
- Podcast: Do We Buy the Idea of ‘Retail Therapy’?
23 Nov 2017
- Five Ways to Make the Holidays Less Blue
20 Nov 2017
- Five Tips to Beat Holiday Stress
17 Nov 2017
- Podcast: Gabe & Vin (Probably) Rule the World
16 Nov 2017
- Free Live Webinar: Productivity Hacks for Writers
14 Nov 2017
- Podcast: Help! My Coworker Is a Narcissist!
09 Nov 2017
- Podcast: What Toll Does Texting Take on Us?
02 Nov 2017
- Podcast: A Graphic (Novel) Twist on the Personal Recovery Story
26 Oct 2017
- Podcast: Why Do People Believe Conspiracy Theories?
19 Oct 2017
- Free Live Webinar: Healing from an Unloving Mother
17 Oct 2017
- Podcast: What’s It Really Like Being in a Psych Hospital?
12 Oct 2017
- Everything I Was Too Afraid to Be: On Fatherhood and Mental Health
10 Oct 2017