About Lynn Margolies, PhD
Dr. Lynn Margolies is a psychologist and former Harvard Medical School faculty and fellow, and has completed her internship and post-doc at McLean Hospital. She has helped people from all walks of life with relationship, family, life problems, trauma, and psychological symptoms including depression, anxiety, and chronic conditions. Dr. Margolies has worked in inpatient, outpatient, residential and private practice settings. She has supervised others, and consulted to clinics, hospitals, universities, newspapers. Dr. Margolies has appeared in media -- on news and talk shows, and written columns for various publications. Dr. Margolies is currently in private practice in Newton Centre, MA. Visit her website at drlynnmargolies.com.
Articles by Lynn Margolies, PhD:
- High Speed Parenting with Teens — A Common Cause of Broken Connections
13 Mar 2017
- Stressed Out Teens & Empathic Parents: What to Do When It’s Contagious?
16 Jan 2017
- When Perseverance Costs You Success
28 Sep 2016
- When Men Feel Trapped: A Practical Guide
17 Aug 2016
- How to Close the Door After an Affair
17 Sep 2013