About Graeme Cowan
Graeme Cowanâ€™s book, Back From The Brink, brings you true stories from well-known and everyday people, and practical help for overcoming depression and bipolar disorder. Touching, moving and often surprising, the stories in Back From The Brink are living proof that you too can overcome depression, using the tools and resources provided in the book.
He went through a five-year episode of depression which his psychiatrist described as the worst he had ever treated and which nearly cost him his life. But after writing his suicide note in 2004, Graeme found the help and support he needed to bounce back and thrive, and has dedicated his life to helping others do the same.
Articles by Graeme Cowan:
- Why Your Depression Treatment Efforts Aren’t Working
20 Mar 2014
- How to Get a Good Night’s Sleep — Even When You’re Depressed
12 Feb 2014
- Antidepressants: Is That All You’ve Got?
29 Jan 2014
- 3 Ways to Beat Depression Through Exercise
15 Jan 2014
- Why Your Diet Can Make or Break Depression Recovery
08 Jan 2014
- Can Any Good Come From Depression?
23 Dec 2013
- 4 Ways To Reach Out When Depressed
12 Dec 2013
- At Least One of These Things Most People Get Wrong About Depression
05 Dec 2013
- Celebrity Tips For Beating Depression
01 Dec 2013
- How to Exercise When Depressed — Even if You Prefer Staying in Bed
25 Nov 2013
- 3 Reasons Why Not All Mental Health Professionals are Created Equal
14 Nov 2013
- Exercise to Improve Your Mental Health
24 Feb 2012
- Proven Strategies to Thrive Despite Christmas
24 Dec 2011