About Gabe Howard
Gabe Howard is an award-winning writer, speaker, and host of The Psych Central Show podcast. In 2003, Gabe was diagnosed with bipolar and anxiety disorders. He currently runs an online Facebook community, The Positive Depression/Bipolar Happy Place, and invites you to join. To work with Gabe or learn more about him, please visit his website, www.GabeHoward.com.
Articles by Gabe Howard:
- Five Ways to Make the Holidays Less Blue
20 Nov 2017
- Five Tips to Beat Holiday Stress
17 Nov 2017
- Podcast: Gabe & Vin (Probably) Rule the World
16 Nov 2017
- Free Live Webinar: Productivity Hacks for Writers
14 Nov 2017
- Podcast: Help! My Coworker Is a Narcissist!
09 Nov 2017
- Podcast: What Toll Does Texting Take on Us?
02 Nov 2017
- Podcast: A Graphic (Novel) Twist on the Personal Recovery Story
26 Oct 2017
- Podcast: Why Do People Believe Conspiracy Theories?
19 Oct 2017
- Free Live Webinar: Healing from an Unloving Mother
17 Oct 2017
- Podcast: What’s It Really Like Being in a Psych Hospital?
12 Oct 2017
- Everything I Was Too Afraid to Be: On Fatherhood and Mental Health
10 Oct 2017
- Podcast: The Challenges of Returning to Work After Mental Illness
05 Oct 2017
- Podcast: How Has Mental Health Advocacy Changed?
28 Sep 2017
- Podcast: What’s the REAL Link Between Anger and Violence?
21 Sep 2017
- Free Live Webinar: How to Survive Working with a Narcissist and Gain the Upper Hand
17 Sep 2017
- Podcast: What Does Postpartum Depression Feel Like?
14 Sep 2017
- What Makes an Online Peer Support Group Helpful?
09 Sep 2017
- Podcast: How Can You Calm an Agitated Person?
07 Sep 2017
- Podcast: What Does Binge Eating Disorder Feel Like?
31 Aug 2017
- Podcast: Is Loneliness More Dangerous Than Smoking or Obesity?
24 Aug 2017
- Bullying Isn’t Just ‘Child’s Play’
22 Aug 2017
- Podcast: What Is Postpartum Depression?
17 Aug 2017
- Video: Is Depression Physically Painful?
15 Aug 2017
- Podcast: Why Do We Procrastinate?
10 Aug 2017
- Free Live Webinar: Sustaining Positive Brain Change
09 Aug 2017
- Podcast: How Can We Transform Stigma?
03 Aug 2017
- Podcast: Sleep: Are You Doing It Wrong?
27 Jul 2017
- Are Psychiatrists Allowed to Publicly Diagnose the President?
26 Jul 2017
- Podcast: What Is a Daily Practice and Why Should I Have One?
20 Jul 2017
- Podcast: Who Is Served by Executing the Mentally Ill? A Look at the William Morva Case
13 Jul 2017
- Free Live Webinar: Overcoming Fear of Flying
12 Jul 2017
- Podcast: What’s It Like to Live with Schizophrenia?
06 Jul 2017
- Podcast: What Can We Learn from the Michelle Carter Texting Suicide Case?
29 Jun 2017
- What Does Depression Feel Like?
25 Jun 2017
- Podcast: Should Religious Figures Give Advice on Mental Illness?
22 Jun 2017
- Free Webinar: How Mothering Helps Us Value our Flaws
20 Jun 2017
- Podcast: What Is Persistent Depressive Disorder Like?
15 Jun 2017
- Podcast: What’s Certified Peer Support Really All About?
08 Jun 2017
- Is Recovery the Best Word to Describe Wellness with Mental Illness?
04 Jun 2017
- Podcast: Anxiety Lies Constantly – How to Stop Listening
01 Jun 2017
- My Life with Trichotillomania (Hair Pulling)
28 May 2017
- Podcast: Talking to Paul Gilmartin (Host of The Mental Illness Happy Hour Podcast)
25 May 2017
- Podcast: Mental Health Awareness Is Not Enough (Special Guest: President/CEO of Mental Health America)
18 May 2017
- Free Webinar: “Failure to Launch” Revisited: Why Young Adults Can’t Break Free
16 May 2017
- Podcast: Things Anyone Can Do to Support Mental Health Awareness Month
11 May 2017
- Podcast: Learn about NoStigmas – Mental Health Peer Support Movement
04 May 2017
- Psych Central Attends HealtheVoices 2017 Patient Advocacy Conference
29 Apr 2017
- Podcast: OC87 Recovery Diaries – Real People, Real Stories
27 Apr 2017
- PODCAST: What Does a Panic Attack Feel Like?
20 Apr 2017
- PODCAST: Hypersexuality – An Ignored and Misrepresented Symptom of Bipolar
13 Apr 2017