About Gabe Howard
Gabe Howard is an award-winning writer, speaker, and host of The Psych Central Show podcast. In 2003, Gabe was diagnosed with bipolar and anxiety disorders. He currently runs an online Facebook community, The Positive Depression/Bipolar Happy Place, and invites you to join. To work with Gabe or learn more about him, please visit his website, www.GabeHoward.com.
Articles by Gabe Howard:
- Podcast: What’s the REAL Link Between Anger and Violence?
21 Sep 2017
- Free Live Webinar: How to Survive Working with a Narcissist and Gain the Upper Hand
17 Sep 2017
- Podcast: What Does Postpartum Depression Feel Like?
14 Sep 2017
- What Makes an Online Peer Support Group Helpful?
09 Sep 2017
- Podcast: How Can You Calm an Agitated Person?
07 Sep 2017
- Podcast: What Does Binge Eating Disorder Feel Like?
31 Aug 2017
- Podcast: Is Loneliness More Dangerous Than Smoking or Obesity?
24 Aug 2017
- Bullying Isn’t Just ‘Child’s Play’
22 Aug 2017
- Podcast: What Is Postpartum Depression?
17 Aug 2017
- Video: Is Depression Physically Painful?
15 Aug 2017
- Podcast: Why Do We Procrastinate?
10 Aug 2017
- Free Live Webinar: Sustaining Positive Brain Change
09 Aug 2017
- Podcast: How Can We Transform Stigma?
03 Aug 2017
- Podcast: Sleep: Are You Doing It Wrong?
27 Jul 2017
- Are Psychiatrists Allowed to Publicly Diagnose the President?
26 Jul 2017
- Podcast: What Is a Daily Practice and Why Should I Have One?
20 Jul 2017
- Podcast: Who Is Served by Executing the Mentally Ill? A Look at the William Morva Case
13 Jul 2017
- Free Live Webinar: Overcoming Fear of Flying
12 Jul 2017
- Podcast: What’s It Like to Live with Schizophrenia?
06 Jul 2017
- Podcast: What Can We Learn from the Michelle Carter Texting Suicide Case?
29 Jun 2017
- What Does Depression Feel Like?
25 Jun 2017
- Podcast: Should Religious Figures Give Advice on Mental Illness?
22 Jun 2017
- Free Webinar: How Mothering Helps Us Value our Flaws
20 Jun 2017
- Podcast: What Is Persistent Depressive Disorder Like?
15 Jun 2017
- Podcast: What’s Certified Peer Support Really All About?
08 Jun 2017
- Is Recovery the Best Word to Describe Wellness with Mental Illness?
04 Jun 2017
- Podcast: Anxiety Lies Constantly – How to Stop Listening
01 Jun 2017
- My Life with Trichotillomania (Hair Pulling)
28 May 2017
- Podcast: Talking to Paul Gilmartin (Host of The Mental Illness Happy Hour Podcast)
25 May 2017
- Podcast: Mental Health Awareness Is Not Enough (Special Guest: President/CEO of Mental Health America)
18 May 2017
- Free Webinar: “Failure to Launch” Revisited: Why Young Adults Can’t Break Free
16 May 2017
- Podcast: Things Anyone Can Do to Support Mental Health Awareness Month
11 May 2017
- Podcast: Learn about NoStigmas – Mental Health Peer Support Movement
04 May 2017
- Psych Central Attends HealtheVoices 2017 Patient Advocacy Conference
29 Apr 2017
- Podcast: OC87 Recovery Diaries – Real People, Real Stories
27 Apr 2017
- PODCAST: What Does a Panic Attack Feel Like?
20 Apr 2017
- PODCAST: Hypersexuality – An Ignored and Misrepresented Symptom of Bipolar
13 Apr 2017
- PODCAST: Discussing Abandonment Issues & Attachment Disorder
06 Apr 2017
- PODCAST: Teen Creates Peer Support Network for Teens, Run by Teens
30 Mar 2017
- PODCAST: Hospital After-School Program Teaches Life Skills for Youth with Mental Illness
23 Mar 2017
- PODCAST: Teen Suicide Survivor Becomes Activist
16 Mar 2017
- PODCAST: Debunking Suicide Myths and Misconceptions
09 Mar 2017
- PODCAST: Bestselling Self-Help Author Talks Bipolar Disorder
02 Mar 2017
- PODCAST: Understanding Depression – What It Is and What It Isn’t
23 Feb 2017
- PODCAST: Why Does the Narcissist Always Get the Girl?
16 Feb 2017
- PODCAST: Should Your Spouse Care That Your Ex is Still Your Friend?
09 Feb 2017
- PODCAST: Mental Illness: To Disclose or Not to Disclose?
02 Feb 2017
- PODCAST: Interview With The Mental Health Editor for The Mighty
26 Jan 2017
- PODCAST: What’s the Difference Between Mental Health and Physical Health?
19 Jan 2017
- PODCAST: What Does the 21st Century Cures Act Mean For the Mentally Ill?
12 Jan 2017