About Beth Kurland, Ph.D.
Beth Kurland, Ph.D., is a clinical psychologist in Norwood, MA and author of the new book The Transformative Power of Ten Minutes: An Eight Week Guide to Reducing Stress and Cultivating Well-Being (awarded Finalist in the Health and Wellness category by Next Generation Indie Book Awards). She is also the author of the book Gifts of the Rain Puddle: Poems, Meditations and Reflections for the Mindful Soul (to be released fall 2017). Beth has been in practice for over 20 years, and specializes in using mindfulness and mind-body tools to help her patients. Her website, BethKurland.com, offers many free meditations that can be fit into even the busiest person’s life, to help reduce stress and inspire well-being.
Articles by Beth Kurland, Ph.D.:
- The Sandwich Effect: Starting and Ending Our Day to Be Our Best Selves
01 Sep 2017
- A Practical Tool for Putting the Kibosh on Stress
04 Jul 2017
- How to Calm Our Anxious Selves
30 May 2017
- The Remarkable Power of Momentum: Using It to Change Your Life One Small Step at a Time
08 May 2017
- The Cost of Not Paying Attention, and How to Come Back into Balance
18 Apr 2017
- How to Move Through Anxiety with Greater Ease: A Personal Account
30 Mar 2017