Julie Hanks, LCSW
Julie Hanks, LCSW has over 20 years in the mental health field providing outpatient psychotherapy services to children, adolescents, adults, couples and multi-problem families with complex mental health and relationship problems. Find out more at WasatchFamilyTherapy.com. Follow Julie on Twitter & Facebook. Visit Julie's new blog for therapists Private Practice Toolbox
Posts by Julie Hanks, LCSW:
- [Video] Psychiatrist Talks To Mom, Not Me
16 May 2012
- [Video] Father-in-law Is Ruining My Marriage
15 May 2012
- [Video] Do I Have OCD?
14 May 2012
- [Video] Is My Eating Disorder Serious?
13 May 2012
- [Video] Talk Of Parents’ Divorce Causing Depression
12 May 2012
- [Video] How Often Should I Meet With My Psychiatrist?
11 May 2012
- [Video] Mentally Ill Sister Won’t Seek Psychiatric Help
10 May 2012
- [Video] Feelings Of Complete Emptiness
08 May 2012
- [Video] Afraid My Husband Will Cheat On Me
07 May 2012
- [Video] How Do I Open up Emotionally to my Therapist?
23 Mar 2012
- [Video] Does My 2-year-old Have ADHD?
22 Mar 2012
- [Video] I’m Madly In Love with My Ex-Therapist
21 Mar 2012