Julie Hanks, LCSW
Julie Hanks, LCSW has over 20 years in the mental health field providing outpatient psychotherapy services to children, adolescents, adults, couples and multi-problem families with complex mental health and relationship problems. Find out more at WasatchFamilyTherapy.com. Follow Julie on Twitter & Facebook. Visit Julie's new blog for therapists Private Practice Toolbox
Posts by Julie Hanks, LCSW:
- [Video] Is This Depression, Personality Disorder, or Bipolar?
08 Aug 2012
- [Video] I Hate Myself And I Don’t Know Why
07 Aug 2012
- [Video] I’m So Lonely But I Should Be Happy
06 Aug 2012
- [Video] I Think I’m Depressed
02 Aug 2012
- [Video] Feeling Depressed, Angry, And Irritable
31 Jul 2012
- [Video] Am I Bipolar Or Just Part Of Growing Up?
02 Jul 2012
- [Video] What’s Causing My Strange Symptoms?
01 Jul 2012
- [Video] Never Want Treatment With Psychiatrist To End
30 Jun 2012
- [Video] Full Of Pain And Difficulty Trusting
29 Jun 2012
- [Video] Why Do I Suddenly Start Crying?
28 Jun 2012
- [Video] Is My Psychologist Out Of Line?
27 Jun 2012
- [Video] Will PTSD Symptoms Jeopardize Military Career?
17 May 2012