Julie Hanks, LCSW
Julie Hanks, LCSW has over 20 years in the mental health field providing outpatient psychotherapy services to children, adolescents, adults, couples and multi-problem families with complex mental health and relationship problems. Find out more at WasatchFamilyTherapy.com. Follow Julie on Twitter & Facebook. Visit Julie's new blog for therapists Private Practice Toolbox
Posts by Julie Hanks, LCSW:
- [Video] Minor Events Causing Major Panic Attacks
26 Jan 2013
- [Video] I Feel Insecure And Worthless
25 Jan 2013
- [Video] Is My Withdrawal Due To Depression?
24 Jan 2013
- [Video] Do I Need Inpatient Treatment For Depression and Cutting?
22 Jan 2013
- [Video] Am I A Psychopath?
20 Jan 2013
- [Video] Is It Possible To Hide Severe Depression For Years?
19 Jan 2013
- [Video] Depression Or Bipolar Disorder?
17 Jan 2013
- [Video] My Boyfriend Is Becoming Abusive
15 Jan 2013
- [Video] Grieving Death Of Pets
13 Jan 2013
- [Video] Why Do I Feel The Need To Be Disciplined?
12 Jan 2013
- [Video] Is My Friend Really Suicidal or Just Seeking Attention?
20 Oct 2012
- [Video] I Feel Like a Failure As A Mom And Fiancee
18 Oct 2012