Daniel J. Tomasulo, PhD, TEP, MFA, MAPP
Dan Tomasulo Ph.D., TEP, MFA, MAPP teaches Positive Psychology in the graduate program of Counseling and Clinical Psychology at Columbia University, Teachers College and works with Martin Seligman, the Father of Positive Psychology in the Masters of Applied Positive Psychology (MAPP) program at the University of Pennsylvania. He is Director of the New York Certification in Positive Psychology for the Open Center in New York City and on faculty at New Jersey City University. Sharecare has honored him as one of the top 10 online influencers on the topic of depression. For more information go to: http://www.dare2behappy.com/. He also writes for Psych Central's Ask the Therapist column and the Proof Positive blog.
Posts by Daniel J. Tomasulo, PhD, TEP, MFA, MAPP:
- Sensorimotor OCD
02 Jan 2017
- Severe Anxiety, OCD?
01 Jan 2017
- I Feel Like Nothing Is Worth It Anymore
31 Dec 2016
- Insomnia & Substance Abuse
30 Dec 2016
- Periods Of Sadness, Anxiety, and Happiness – Is It a Mental Issue?
28 Dec 2016
- Recently Married But on Self Destruct
27 Dec 2016
- I Am Desperate
25 Dec 2016
- I Am Repulsed by Men Who Show Interest in Me Because of Years of Sexual Harassment
23 Dec 2016
- Uncontrollable Crying Episodes?
22 Dec 2016
- Is Partner’s Need to Rest a Red Flag?
19 Dec 2016
- 32 Yr Old Virgin Friend Joins SM Sex Club and I Am Worried
18 Dec 2016
- I Can’t Express Myself
12 Dec 2016