Daniel J. Tomasulo, PhD, TEP, MFA, MAPP
Dan Tomasulo Ph.D., TEP, MFA, MAPP teaches Positive Psychology in the graduate program of Counseling and Clinical Psychology at Columbia University, Teachers College and works with Martin Seligman, the Father of Positive Psychology in the Masters of Applied Positive Psychology (MAPP) program at the University of Pennsylvania. He is Director of the New York Certification in Positive Psychology for the Open Center in New York City and on faculty at New Jersey City University. Sharecare has honored him as one of the top 10 online influencers on the topic of depression. For more information go to: http://www.dare2behappy.com/. He also writes for Psych Central's Ask the Therapist column and the Proof Positive blog.
Posts by Daniel J. Tomasulo, PhD, TEP, MFA, MAPP:
- In Love with Two Men, Causing Me Depression. I Can’t Make the Right Choice.
11 Apr 2017
- Can’t Get a Grip, Thoughts Are Painted All Over the Walls
10 Apr 2017
- Do I Have Stockholm Syndrome?
08 Apr 2017
- My Boyfriend Is Ditching Me for People Who Were Mean
07 Apr 2017
- Past Abuse
01 Apr 2017
- Paranoid if My Mother Cheating
30 Mar 2017
- Why Is My Self-Esteem Lower Now that the People Who Used to Put Me Down Are No Longer Around?
29 Mar 2017
- Difficult to Sustain Marriage
27 Mar 2017
- I Have Terrible Trust Issues in Relationships
26 Mar 2017
- I Feel Like I’m Going Insane
22 Mar 2017
21 Mar 2017
- An Abusive Boyfriend?
20 Mar 2017