Daniel J. Tomasulo, PhD, TEP, MFA, MAPP
Dan Tomasulo Ph.D., TEP, MFA, MAPP teaches Positive Psychology in the graduate program of Counseling and Clinical Psychology at Columbia University, Teachers College and works with Martin Seligman, the Father of Positive Psychology in the Masters of Applied Positive Psychology (MAPP) program at the University of Pennsylvania. He is Director of the New York Certification in Positive Psychology for the Open Center in New York City and on faculty at New Jersey City University. Sharecare has honored him as one of the top 10 online influencers on the topic of depression. For more information go to: http://www.dare2behappy.com/. He also writes for Psych Central's Ask the Therapist column and the Proof Positive blog.
Posts by Daniel J. Tomasulo, PhD, TEP, MFA, MAPP:
- My Friend Sometimes Writes Random Sentences/Words in the Middle of a Chat
07 Oct 2017
- My Boyfriend Berates Me about My Past
05 Oct 2017
- Likes to Be and Dress Like an 8-Year-Old Girl
04 Oct 2017
- Do I Need to See Psychiatrist?
02 Oct 2017
- Am I a Psychopath?
01 Oct 2017
- Decreasing Attention Span & Focus
30 Sep 2017
28 Sep 2017
- Cannot Communicate with My Mom at All
27 Sep 2017
- Caught My Mum Cheating with My Boss
25 Sep 2017
- Am I Loosing My Mind?
23 Sep 2017
- I Have Never Had Real Friends, Do I Have to Change Who I Am?
22 Sep 2017
- Question about My Father and My Relationship
20 Sep 2017