Daniel J. Tomasulo, PhD, TEP, MFA, MAPP
Dan Tomasulo Ph.D., TEP, MFA, MAPP teaches Positive Psychology in the graduate program of Counseling and Clinical Psychology at Columbia University, Teachers College and works with Martin Seligman, the Father of Positive Psychology in the Masters of Applied Positive Psychology (MAPP) program at the University of Pennsylvania. He is Director of the New York Certification in Positive Psychology for the Open Center in New York City and on faculty at New Jersey City University. Sharecare has honored him as one of the top 10 online influencers on the topic of depression. For more information go to: http://www.dare2behappy.com/. He also writes for Psych Central's Ask the Therapist column and the Proof Positive blog.
Posts by Daniel J. Tomasulo, PhD, TEP, MFA, MAPP:
- My Boyfriend Is Always Angry and I Can’t Break Up
28 Dec 2017
- Family Problems and Sudden Spiral of Complete Life
26 Dec 2017
- Whom Should We Love Most?
22 Dec 2017
- I’m Scared of My Older Brother
21 Dec 2017
- Psychotherapy Termination
19 Dec 2017
- Is Lifetime Depression a Thing? Is There Some Explanation? Am I Wired Wrong?
18 Dec 2017
- I’m Very Depressed and Getting Very Thin
17 Dec 2017
- I See It Normal to Imagine Hurting/Killing People
13 Dec 2017
- What’s Wrong with Me?
12 Dec 2017
- Mom Is Cheating, Parents Fight a Lot, Dad Calls Me Names
10 Dec 2017
- Difficulties with Emotions
08 Dec 2017
- Too Much Possessiveness about Husband
06 Dec 2017