Daniel J. Tomasulo, PhD, TEP, MFA, MAPP
Dan Tomasulo Ph.D., TEP, MFA, MAPP teaches Positive Psychology in the graduate program of Counseling and Clinical Psychology at Columbia University, Teachers College and works with Martin Seligman, the Father of Positive Psychology in the Masters of Applied Positive Psychology (MAPP) program at the University of Pennsylvania. He is Director of the New York Certification in Positive Psychology for the Open Center in New York City and on faculty at New Jersey City University. Sharecare has honored him as one of the top 10 online influencers on the topic of depression. For more information go to: http://www.dare2behappy.com/. He also writes for Psych Central's Ask the Therapist column and the Proof Positive blog.
Posts by Daniel J. Tomasulo, PhD, TEP, MFA, MAPP:
- Dating with a Coworker and Intimacy Problem
25 Apr 2017
- Fear of Family Death
23 Apr 2017
- I Am Wondering if I Have Dyslexia
22 Apr 2017
- Refusal of Services
20 Apr 2017
- I Feel My Life Is Worthless and I’m Confused about Everything
19 Apr 2017
- Boyfriend Left for Space
17 Apr 2017
- Is It Advisable to Forgive Him?
16 Apr 2017
- 11-Year-Old Son
14 Apr 2017
- I Don’t Know if I’m Depressed, Or My Family Is the Problem
13 Apr 2017
- In Love with Two Men, Causing Me Depression. I Can’t Make the Right Choice.
11 Apr 2017
- Can’t Get a Grip, Thoughts Are Painted All Over the Walls
10 Apr 2017
- Do I Have Stockholm Syndrome?
08 Apr 2017