Daniel J. Tomasulo, PhD, TEP, MFA, MAPP
Dan Tomasulo Ph.D., TEP, MFA, MAPP teaches Positive Psychology in the graduate program of Counseling and Clinical Psychology at Columbia University, Teachers College and works with Martin Seligman, the Father of Positive Psychology in the Masters of Applied Positive Psychology (MAPP) program at the University of Pennsylvania. He is Director of the New York Certification in Positive Psychology for the Open Center in New York City and on faculty at New Jersey City University. Sharecare has honored him as one of the top 10 online influencers on the topic of depression. For more information go to: http://www.dare2behappy.com/. He also writes for Psych Central's Ask the Therapist column and the Proof Positive blog.
Posts by Daniel J. Tomasulo, PhD, TEP, MFA, MAPP:
- Husband Doesn’t Respect Me, Never Wants to Go Anywhere with Me, and Constantly Critiques Me
20 Nov 2017
- I Am So Afraid It’s Getting Worse. Am I Delusional? Is This Psychosis?
18 Nov 2017
- My Mom Has Been Cheating for Years
17 Nov 2017
- Do I Have Borderline Personality Disorder?
15 Nov 2017
- I See Things
13 Nov 2017
- Can Psychologists Diagnose Patients with Schizophrenia, Autism, Anxiety or Other Mental Disorders?
12 Nov 2017
- Boyfriend Has an Issue and I Don’t Know What It Is or How to Help
10 Nov 2017
- My Boyfriend Is Controlling My Health?
09 Nov 2017
- I Feel Like There Is Something Wrong with Me
08 Nov 2017
- Helping Family Member with Repressed Memories
07 Nov 2017
- PTSD, Family Issues, Relationship Issues, Overeating, Oversleeping
06 Nov 2017
- Family Reunion
04 Nov 2017