Daniel J. Tomasulo, PhD, TEP, MFA, MAPP
Dan Tomasulo Ph.D., TEP, MFA, MAPP teaches Positive Psychology in the graduate program of Counseling and Clinical Psychology at Columbia University, Teachers College and works with Martin Seligman, the Father of Positive Psychology in the Masters of Applied Positive Psychology (MAPP) program at the University of Pennsylvania. He is Director of the New York Certification in Positive Psychology for the Open Center in New York City and on faculty at New Jersey City University. Sharecare has honored him as one of the top 10 online influencers on the topic of depression. For more information go to: http://www.dare2behappy.com/. He also writes for Psych Central's Ask the Therapist column and the Proof Positive blog.
Posts by Daniel J. Tomasulo, PhD, TEP, MFA, MAPP:
- Mother Holding Grudge
19 Feb 2017
- Difficulties with Food Depending on My Mood?
18 Feb 2017
- Songs or Other Activities Bring Back Bad Memories
16 Feb 2017
- Issues with Boyfriend
15 Feb 2017
- Depression for 5 Months
13 Feb 2017
- Am I a Victim of Child Abuse?
12 Feb 2017
- Compulsive Hoarding and Nomad Lifestyle
10 Feb 2017
- Nobody Understands What I Am Going Through
09 Feb 2017
- Help Figuring Out Why She Won’t Commit
07 Feb 2017
- How Do I Get My Friend to See She Needs Some Professional Help to Learn How to Deal with Letting Go?
06 Feb 2017
- Family Breaking Down
03 Feb 2017
- My Nephew Is 31 Years Old and Does Not Like His 13 Year Old
02 Feb 2017