Holly Counts, Psy.D.
Dr. Holly Counts is a licensed Clinical Psychologist. She utilizes a mind, body and spirit approach to healing. Dr. Counts received her Bachelorâ€™s degree in Psychology from Wright State University and her Masters and Doctoral degrees in Clinical Psychology from Nova Southeastern University. Dr. Counts has worked in a variety of settings and has specialized in trauma and abuse, relationship issues, health psychology, womenâ€™s issues, adolescence, GLBT, life transitions and grief counseling. She has specialty training in guided imagery, EMDR, EFT, hypnosis and using intuition to heal. Her current passion involves integrating holistic and alternative approaches to health and healing with psychology.
Posts by Holly Counts, Psy.D.:
- Could I Have PTSD from Emotional Abuse and Online Harassment?
04 Aug 2016
- Daughter with Anger and Crying Problems
02 Aug 2016
- Ethical Question about Marriage Counselor Diagnosing My Father with Aspergers
30 Jul 2016
- Anger Issues with Mother
11 Jul 2016
- Transgender Nonbinary Twin Recovering from Anorexia & Depression
09 Jul 2016
- Teen with Alienating Behavior
21 Jun 2016
- Current Thinking on Treatments for Borderline Personality Disorder
18 Jun 2016
- Afraid of Driving after Minor Accident
04 Jun 2016
- My Sister Needs Professional Help But Won’t See a Doctor
03 Jun 2016
- My Spouse Can’t Handle Change
01 Jun 2016
- I Feel Unattractive But People Tell Me Otherwise
31 May 2016
- Should I Confront My Emotional Abuser?
29 May 2016