Home » Parenting » Conflict in the Family

Conflict in the Family

So my question is this: My family is not communicating effectively. So l would love it if we embarked on family therapy. But the issue is we live in different countries. So is it possible to use two therapists who are similar in style of therapy to counsel the family.

Conflict in the Family

A.

I’m not certain that I fully understand your question. In that case, I can only offer general advice. It makes sense to consult therapists who live in your respective county’s. Logistically, that would be the easiest approach. Cross country counseling is not the norm.

You might also ask your therapist for guidance. They may have ideas about how to engage in family therapy with others who are far away. Perhaps there are creative strategies utilizing the internet for family therapy sessions.

If you would like to write back and clarify your question, I will do my best to answer it. Good luck with your efforts.

Conflict in the Family