Home » Follow Up: My Boyfriend Has A Baby From A Past Girlfriend

Follow Up: My Boyfriend Has A Baby From A Past Girlfriend

On 2009-09-07 someone asked a question with the title “My Boyfriend Has A Baby From A Past Girlfriend” It was answered by Daniel J. Tomasulo, PhD, TEP, MFA, MAPP. I’m in the same predicament (if not worse) and can relate to how she felt. It’s been 9 years since that was posted, and was wondering if there was someway to follow up. How did her life turn out? I keep on wondering how my life will end up if I were to stay in my current relationship. Would I ruin my life?

A.

The post you referred to is listed here, for interested readers, and while there hasn’t been a follow up report on her decision or actions I would still offer similar advice if your situation is comparable or, as you say, worse.