Home » Disorders » Depression » My Depression and Anxiety Are Always out of Whack

My Depression and Anxiety Are Always out of Whack

My question is my depression and anxiety are always out of whack and I have this problem where I repeat names sometimes and their the names I don’t want to remember, and last is I got out of a relationship last year I feel like I am over them , because I have no attraction and I don’t miss them but their name will pop up, and I like someone already and my mind is bringing that name up and I don’t want to screw it up this person I like now I feel much happier with this person and I don’t want this to ruin anything so I’m trying to get help to forget the names and be in a better relationship but I’m not getting in one till it’s solved.

A.

There are several possibilities that may be causing this and the best way to sort them through is with the help of a therapist who can confirm your self-diagnosis of depression. More importantly the therapist is likely to offer some suggestions for coping.

The find help tab at the top of the page will help you find someone in your area.