Home » I’ve Been Seeing and Hearing Things

I’ve Been Seeing and Hearing Things

From a teen in the U.S.: For the past 6 years, I’ve seen this shadowy figure like i see a wall, perfectly physical. Main concern is now i see bloodied skies, Dragons eating shadow people, voices overcrowding my head to the point i recognize nothing around me, sometimes physically painful. Along with these, i no longer am able to comprehend time no more than i can differentiate between reality and falsity. If possible, i’d like to know what this could possibly be. Uncle, who works in medical field, is torn about whether it’s small or dangerous. Also, there’s this man who keeps saying he’s god and continuously proves it.

I’ve Been Seeing and Hearing Things

A.

Umm. This has been going on for 6 years??? If both you and your Uncle are concerned, why aren’t you going to see someone who can help? Of course you are worried. Of course you want it to end. But you can’t expect yourself to handle it on your own.

Without talking to you directly, I can’t offer an opinion about what is going on. I can only tell you that it is serious and that you need to get a serious evaluation. Please make an appointment with a mental health counselor. Since your uncle is in a medical field, he probably knows how to find out about counselors in the area who specialize in working with teens. A counselor can help you understand what is going on and can offer you the support and practical help you need to change the situation.

You deserve the help. You deserve the peace of mind that can come with understanding. You deserve to have a life without the struggle.

I’ve Been Seeing and Hearing Things