Home » Suffering an Unexpected Betrayal

Suffering an Unexpected Betrayal

My daughter and the man that I loved both had a relationship behind my back.

More than two months ago more my daughter and the man with whom I had a relationship (today a friendship) went to live together but now they already separated. At some point we were a couple and he was keeping the relationship with me until I discovered it. The lies they told have affected me psychologically from a betrayal I least expected. (From Argentina)

Suffering an Unexpected Betrayal

A.

You’ll need some time alone to recover from this and some therapy. I would highly recommend talking to a therapist and finding comfort with people other than your ex-lover or daughter. The work for you now is on healing and self care. This layer of betrayal is significant and recovery will take time. Therapy will help.

Suffering an Unexpected Betrayal