Home » My Parents Don’t Love Me

My Parents Don’t Love Me

Everything I do in their eyes are wrong! I can never do anything right, even freaking sleeping. I enjoy school more than home and love it when my parents are not home. I enjoy being with friends and away from my parents and take every opportunity to stay as far away from them as I can!

My Parents Don’t Love Me

A.

At 14 many teenagers are going to feel the clash between what they want to do and what their parents want them to do. This is a normal struggle that is necessary for you and your parents as they try to help you make your own way in the world. You haven’t mentioned anything that is outside the norm. It is normal for teen to feel constrained by their parents and just as normal for parents to get frustrated with having to monitor. Right now each of you is doing what needs to be done. You are making connections to your friends and your parents are trying to help you mature. As far as them not loving you? It is much more likely that they are trying to help you in ways that are difficult for you to appreciate.

My Parents Don’t Love Me