Home » Everything Is Cloudy and Weird

Everything Is Cloudy and Weird

I feel like everything is cloudy and weird and get thoughts of stabbing my self with a knife. I sometimes hear stuff like phones ringing or people calling me while there is no one there. I also sometimes randomly see a thing that starts moving around slightly and warping. I also get depressed for short or long periods of time half a day to a week and other times I just can’t contain myself and feel like I’m so excited I would like to hurt others. I have cut myself but stopped and used recreational drugs thinking it can help but of course it didn’t. Help. (From Greece)

Everything Is Cloudy and Weird

A.

It sounds like these very disturbing experiences need some attention and I highly recommend talking about these feelings with a professional. I appreciate you trying to cope with them on your own, but as you’ve said, this doesn’t work.

Make an appointment with a psychiatrist or clinical psychologist who can do a proper evaluation and help put together a plan that can help.

Everything Is Cloudy and Weird