Home » Relationships » Sexuality » I Am Experiencing Sexual Attraction that Worries Me

I Am Experiencing Sexual Attraction that Worries Me

Although I feel this may not be a problem I am experiencing sexual attraction to my friends who are 12 and up all are currently done or in puberty just like myself and I am worried that there may be something wrong with me I am a bisexual teen (15 years old and male) is this normal? (I feel this is a stupid question an is probably my anxiety messing with me.) (From the USA)

A.

Thanks for reaching out with your question. Yes, the attraction is normal for your age. The concern is when the attraction could become an action, particularly when the person is younger than you. As you are in high school you may want to talk with those in the LGBT group and learn more about what is and isn’t okay. Here is a link to some further info on these groups