Home » Tranquility vs Hatred

Tranquility vs Hatred

I’m curious if you believe someone can find an inner tranquility but still hate someone.

Tranquility vs Hatred

A.

I wish you would have elaborated. It seems that there’s much more to the story that was not included.

For instance, what do you mean by “inner tranquility?” The word tranquility means calm but I am not sure as to your meaning of “inner tranquility.”

Generally speaking, an individual can be calm and still “hate someone” under certain circumstances. Anger and hatred “are the cheapest emotions.” They are the easiest emotions to reveal without making oneself vulnerable. Anger says “I hate you.” But anger doesn’t say anything about how “you” are feeling. Anger does not reveal whether or not “you” are hurting or have been hurt.

Anger hides your state of emotional being and protects you from future hurt. In other words, you are not revealing to another, your ability to be hurt. You are not giving them advice on how to make it easier to hurt you in the future.

However, anger and hatred are very expensive, from a psychic perspective. Anger and hatred take a great deal of mental energy to be maintained. From this perspective, tranquility cannot be maintained as long as hatred is active.

Please consider writing back and providing more context to your question. The more information you provide, the easier it will be able to answer your question.

I appreciate you writing and hope that you will respond with a more detailed explanation. Thank you for writing and I look forward to you writing back with more details.

Tranquility vs Hatred