Home » My Girlfriend Has Been Losing Touch with Reality

My Girlfriend Has Been Losing Touch with Reality

My girlfriend gets anxious, but in the last few months she convinced herself that my friends 2 in particular are out to get her. She thinks they are casting spells and searched one of their names and thinks she found a fake account on facebook that one of them made to cast the spells by indirectly talking about her. She thinks they are listening and watching her and covers the tv thinking the black screen is the way they see her, also thinks our 2 cats are being used for astrial projection. She hasn’t held a job in 2 years and doesn’t want to see other people (too self-conscious about her appearance). She constantly says sorry she’s going crazy and that I have to deal with her.
I know she needs help and I can’t provide it myself I don’t know who to bring her to or if she’ll let me bring her to anyone. I’m lost, any direction would be much appreciated.

A.

You may want to call the university referral center in your city. They can help with a referral and getting her the support and professional help she needs. If they can’t provide it, they will know someone who can. Here is a link to a place that may be near you.