Home » Anger

Anger

I feel as if I have become unable to control my anger I have found myself getting in fights with people and ignoring them or punching the couch and screaming when they leave the room I feel that I have said nasty things to people and I know it’s wrong after but during I feel nothing and I don’t know what this is or what to do or how to go about things when I find myself in situations like this other than isolating myself.

Anger

A.

On the good news side I think it is terrific that you realize this is an issue for you. Many people with anger concerns don’t think they have a problem. The fact that you know this and are willing to find a way to deal with it is very much in your favor. As you state your age as 16, I’d encourage you to talk to your parents about finding someone to talk to. Many times just being able to discuss your feelings with a professional can lead to good results.

Anger