Home » Parenting » My Child Refuses to Eat and Drink

My Child Refuses to Eat and Drink

My son is 4. He pretends like he can’t eat or drink. He refuses to do it himself and I have to hand feed him or pour the drink into his mouth for him before he will drink. Otherwise he will just sit there and whine. He whines all the time. How am I going to send him to school like this? Whats wrong with him?

My Child Refuses to Eat and Drink

A.

This issue necessitates a consultation with his pediatrician and or his treating professionals. Discuss it with them and allow them to witness his behavior. It’s possible that something is medically wrong. If not, it could be a behavioral issue. An evaluation is necessary to determine whether a problem exists. Do this immediately. Please take care.

My Child Refuses to Eat and Drink