Home » I Keep Seeing Shadows

I Keep Seeing Shadows

I don’t remember when this first started, but I’ve been seeing shadow people. They basically look human but are all black and have white eyes. It happens only occasionally when I wake up in the middle of the night but will persist even when im at school or doing other things. Last school year, I’ve seen so many of them while in school that I broke down crying and had to be sent home. I don’t know how to tell my mom about it without her thinking I’m crazy…

I Keep Seeing Shadows

A.

I would strongly encourage you to tell your mother. You are not “crazy.” When there is a problem, then you should seek help for it. That is how problems get solved. Ignoring them risks making them worse.

These shadows may be indicative of a medical condition. That is the main reason why you should tell her immediately. The sooner this problem is investigated, the sooner it can be solved. Problems rarely solve themselves; it’s important for you to take action. Don’t let fear stop you from getting the help that you need. Do the right thing and tell your mother. You will feel better if you do. Please take care.

I Keep Seeing Shadows