Home » Relationships » Sexuality » It’s a Sexual Fetish

It’s a Sexual Fetish

I’m a sane, very friendly man. I have a good life, and job. I just want to know why since I was 14 years old, that I love to be dominated sexually by women, and also, love to have women urinate on my face? I’ve done this countless times throughout my life. I love to watch women pee, and to be peed on is heaven! I like to be dominated, by having her verbally humiliate me while she is peeing on me… for some strange reason, it really turns me on. I just cannot figure out all my life, the reason why, or what made me love it. I just want some enlightenment on this subject.

It’s a Sexual Fetish

A.

Yes, this is a fetish called urolagnia, which involves any sexual excitement associated with urine or urination. The reasons and treatment can vary depending on the type of therapy used. The domination and humiliation are not always part of the fetish itself.

It’s a Sexual Fetish