Home » Hand Trembles When Reciting

Hand Trembles When Reciting

I want to consult about my trembling hand whenever j. going to recite in the class or stand in front of the class to speech. it may be like a normal one but its not normal for me. nacm in my elem and junior high school days, im always confident about talking and reciting in the class. but now whenever i try to recite or speak in front, my hand always trembles.

Hand Trembles When Reciting

A.

It’s very common for people to be nervous when speaking in front of others. Public speaking is one of the most common fears in the world. In your elementary and junior high school days, you were confident but something seems to have changed. Are you at a new school? Are they a new crowd of people? Is there someone in the class you are trying to impress? Think about what has changed. It may explain your anxiety.

Unrealistic expectations often drive us to be unnecessarily anxious in public speaking situations. Realize that none of your peers expect you to be perfect. It’s not a performance.

With time and repeated practice, your trembling will likely subside. For additional support, you might consult the guidance counselor or a therapist. They could help you to decrease your anxiety. Thank you for your question and good luck.

Hand Trembles When Reciting