Home » Relationships » Sexuality » Confused on My Sexual Tendencies and Feelings

Confused on My Sexual Tendencies and Feelings

I know for a fact that I am sexually attracted to women and in no way attracted to men. That being said I often have strong sexual thoughts about wanting to physically be a woman and being lesbian. I have struggled with depression for 4 years now which is beside the point. The reason I bring this up is because recently I have had increasing urges to dress in women’s clothing, especially when aroused. During these times I’m happier than I normally am and I enjoy how I feel in women’s clothes and imagining I have female attributes. This is very confusing for me because before recently I had never had such strong images and desires to be more feminine. What does this mean for me? Is this something that I should explore more or is it just some kind of kink or phase of a sort? I’m having trouble determining for myself.

A.

This is something worth exploring and is best done through finding an expert in sexuality to guide you through it. The fact that the desire to cross-dress concerns you is enough to go have a chat with someone who specializes. This will give you the opportunity to ask questions and get answers that can help you understand more about these urges. Check the Find Help tab at the top of this page.