Home » My Ex Is Refusing to Leave Me Alone

My Ex Is Refusing to Leave Me Alone

My ex is refusing to leave me alone. He threatens things like murdering me in front of or along side my family. I have a 10 year old little girl who is not his, so things are more important because of her I don’t know what to do I have never been in this kind of situation before and it is honestly scaring the hell out of me please help

My Ex Is Refusing to Leave Me Alone

A.

Take action now! This minute! Your ex is stalking you and is threatening you and your family. You need immediate protection and help.

Call the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1−800−799−7233. Call them NOW! Counselors are available 24/7 to help women understand what they need to do to ensure their own and their children’s safety. Take care of yourself and your daughter by getting the supports and protection you need.

If your ex has access to your computer or phone, do not use your devices to communicate with the hotline. Discovering that you are looking for help may enrage him. Use a friend’s phone or go to the local library to use a computer there.

My Ex Is Refusing to Leave Me Alone