Home » Ask the Therapist » I Have No Idea What’s Going On

I Have No Idea What’s Going On

Actually, I Don’t Know What I Am Thinking
I have problems with my speaking I lost words sometimes say words tha associates with them, I always forget things: when i try to remember last week i don’t remember anything, i find my brain all empty and i don’t know what I am thinking I am just not aware and I have diagnosed depression and using wellbutrin currently but I think have this problem with language is started say before. (From Turkey)

I Have No Idea What’s Going On

A.

A: Depression can have different influences on our functioning. One of the more common ones has to do with memory — including the loss of words. I would bring this symptom back into the medication and/ or therapy sessions you are having. It is important for the person prescribing the medicine to know you are having these effects.

I Have No Idea What’s Going On