Home » Too Many Things Gone Wrong

Too Many Things Gone Wrong

So I have too many things to say. 1.i hate living in a 1bhk with my parents (who are at home all the time, they have a tendency to fight or talk loudly with each other and are dependent on my financially)
2.Broke up with my bf only because of long distance and can’t think of marriage as we are still young in our careers
3.i lack confidence and people at work constantly wonder whether I wish to grown or not
4.im unable to freely talk to people as I feel shy communicating, I feel I’ll be judged (either for my eng grammar or petty /less aware knowledge)
5.at night in unable to sleep peacefully, wake up with a scary dream or feeling

Need help as everything above bothers me.. Leading to crying, feeling low, have started to hate my parents, i lock myself every time I come home, feel like running away to an unknown place where no one’s knows me and starting a new life, without being responsible for anybody!!!

Too Many Things Gone Wrong

A.

You discussed confidence and your colleagues. Could it be that they see you as young and inexperienced because you are? You did not include information about what you do and when you started, so please forgive me if this advice is not applicable. Everyone at the beginning of their careers or when trying anything new is inexperienced, but that changes with practice. One gains confidence as they demonstrate competence. With time and demonstrated proficiency, your confidence will likely increase and you will feel better about yourself.

Relatedly, you might feel judged but do you know what your colleagues think of you? If you have not asked them directly, then you may be making assumptions. In addition, you can’t control what other people think of you. It’s a waste of time to even try.

As for living with your parents, that may be something you have to endure for the time being. I imagine that if you could move out you would move out. Try to make the best of your living situation. It’s a difficult time for everyone, but it won’t always be this way.

You are the ideal counseling candidate. There you can learn stress management strategies that will help you endure this challenging time and feel better about your work. Good luck and please take care.

Too Many Things Gone Wrong