Home » Brain Memory Loss

Brain Memory Loss

So, for the past couple of months I noticed that my brain is doing some weird stuff. Whenever I’m home or out my brain memory goes from moment to moment and I can’t remember everything that I’ve done in the past 3 4 hours. And now sometimes when I want to see something on my phone the time until I take it out of my pocket i will forget. So the question really is. Maybe this causes weed because I smoke. Maybe It’s bacterial meningitis because I noticed some of the symptoms like two months ago.

Brain Memory Loss

A.

It’s not clear why you think that you could have bacterial meningitis. You also mentioned smoking marijuana. When you’re high, you are not thinking clearly. It affects your brain functioning and can cause other problems.

Some studies suggest that marijuana affects memory and other cognitive abilities. Adolescent marijuana use is associated with increased rates of psychosis, and other negative outcomes. It’s dangerous to use illicit drugs, especially during adolescence, when the brain is still developing.

I would strongly advise against continued use of marijuana. It would also be wise to consult a physician. They’ll evaluate your symptoms, determine if there a problem and make the appropriate recommendations. Good luck.

Brain Memory Loss