Home » I Struggle with My Weakness of Failing at Being a Perfect Daughter

I Struggle with My Weakness of Failing at Being a Perfect Daughter

My dad treats me like utter trash.

It has gotten to the point that I can’t be around them without feeling a panic attack coming on or feeling like I don’t belong. My dad just doesn’t care about me he puts himself and his friends first –and I don’t know what to do. I’ve been told multiple times I was only born to do the chores which I do ninety eight percent of while my dad and mom do zero and take all the credit– calling me lazy and a snowflake/pansie.

A.

I am sorry your parents are treating you so poorly. It can’t be easy feeling like you can’t get it right when you are trying so hard to please them.

You profile says you are 15. So, the best place to get support is at school. Let a trusted teacher or guidance counselor know how bad you are feeling. You need an adult that understands, cares, and can help you. You did a very brave thing reaching out to us here. Now it is time to ask others to help you.