Home » Not Sure

Not Sure

Lately I think I have been feeling depressed. I feel more tired than usual, angry all of the time, and I feel hate and resentment towards lots of people. My girlfriend broke up with me a few months ago and it just makes me really sad and angry whenever I think about her. I hate school, I’m so sick of it. I feel very stressed from both school and sports. I have been grounded and not being able to drive my truck is awful. Sometimes I just lay down and cry. Sometimes I just feel so much hate for everything around me that it makes me want to explode and just take out my anger on anything around me. There are sometimes though when I do feel happy, or at least I think I do. But, lately a lot of time I have just been feeling very down, and sad, and angry. I don’t know why I feel this way, usually I’m the funniest person that my friends know. Please help me.

Not Sure

A.

My best guess is that since you’ve identified yourself in your profile as a senior in high school you are on the brink of graduation. Naturally, you may have concerns about the big transitions coming up in your life. This is common and, while it can be very upsetting, it is typically a very common reaction to transition. I would let you guidance counselor know how you are feeling and he or she can help.

Not Sure